Service Awesome ☆ Professional ☆ Neat ☆ Logos [FREE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sab

I love milfs.
Jun 25, 2011
Oops. Looks like I created a massive problem. I'm so sorry :L
Blue logo is already there in font generators, Sab if you don't mind, I can add the typing symbol at the top right corner.
Sure! Thanks bud.

TinyBuilder

Bike ✔
Mar 19, 2012
Sure! Thanks bud.

Haha anytime ;)

Untitled.png

Dann

ohi
Jan 26, 2013
In my opinion, these are just font generator images which are either dreadfully re-coloured or just added small images, which I think anyone can do. The images bit is alright, but you need to work on your looks of the logos since if I'd see one of these on a hotel site (with the odd exception) I'd instantly be less attracted to the site. I'd love to see a big improvement ;)

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
In my opinion, these are just font generator images which are either dreadfully re-coloured or just added small images, which I think anyone can do. The images bit is alright, but you need to work on your looks of the logos since if I'd see one of these on a hotel site (with the odd exception) I'd instantly be less attracted to the site. I'd love to see a big improvement ;)

I think we have established that.
It's just a recolor from a font generator?

Just a simple font generator recolour:p But I guess it's good for people who can't be bothered too. :rasta:

I totally agree, this isn't really creating a unique logo, all it is, is a general recolour although I mean yeh, some people do want just simple logos but I mean; by the title of this thread 'Awesome and Professional' dont really come into the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread