Service Awesome ☆ Professional ☆ Neat ☆ Logos [FREE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TinyBuilder

Bike ✔
Mar 19, 2012
Hiya Devbest ;) I'm back with my useful services! Hehe.
So this free service is going to be done by me everyday, even if i'm busy. Many people hate simple logos and want a very neat, professional logo for their hotel, ik since i've experienced it.

So here we go!

Style 1:

Swift.gif

Style 2:

Swift.gif

Style 3:

coins.png

Style 4:

icon_144.png

Style 5:

Swift_4.png

Style 6:

Sharp.gif

Style 7:

Untitled.png

Style 8:

Untitled.png

Will keep updating [Add new styles] daily!

Procedure:

Style Type: Number of the style
Hotel Name: For the logo name
Top color or Bottom color [Optional]: Just leave this if you don't understand what I mean :p

Show your thanks by hitting the "Like" button!

Longing to help my best,
Tiny

Zodiak

recovering crack addict
Nov 18, 2011
Just a simple font generator recolour:p But I guess it's good for people who can't be bothered too. :rasta:

Reedz

#1 Baller
Jul 9, 2012
I totally agree, this isn't really creating a unique logo, all it is, is a general recolour although I mean yeh, some people do want just simple logos but I mean; by the title of this thread 'Awesome and Professional' dont really come into the picture.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
Awesome and Professional really isn't the general idea but a lot of logos don't differ from eachother in today's world. The font styling is exactly the same it's either a image added ontop of text or something else.
I like this one please
Swift_1.gif

Saying "HabMY" and then another one saying "Light"
moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png

Sab

I love milfs.
Jun 25, 2011
Style Type: Any, something blue.
Hotel Name: Sharp
Width [Optional]: Not to big not to small.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
I want this style and color please.
Swift_1.gif

Saying the following:
Light
Blink

TinyBuilder

Bike ✔
Mar 19, 2012
I want this style and color please.
Swift_1.gif

Saying the following:
Light
Blink

Sure.

Light.gif

Blink.gif

Try brown, it looks more professional.

Untitled.png

Or if you don't like it, use these:

Sharp.gif

Don't hate them D:

Find

Posting Freak
Jun 21, 2012
Are you legit blind? He said "TRY BROWN" facepalm.jpg
Are you joking or genuinely retarded? :S Sab asked for a blue one and instead tinybuilder said "Try brown, it looks more professional." which was about the red logo, then he said or if you don't like it try these: which had the yellow below it, meaning that it was about that one. facepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpg

EDIT: facepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpg

TinyBuilder

Bike ✔
Mar 19, 2012
Are you joking or genuinely retarded? :S Sab asked for a blue one and instead tinybuilder said "Try brown, it looks more professional." which was about the red logo, then he said or if you don't like it try these: which had the yellow below it, meaning that it was about that one. facepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpg

EDIT: facepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpgfacepalm.jpg

Oops. Looks like I created a massive problem. I'm so sorry :L
Blue logo is already there in font generators, Sab if you don't mind, I can add the typing symbol at the top right corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread