MasterJiq

Jul 8, 2016
Hello,

Can someone help me how do I make my avatarimage also load custom clothes (designed by me)

Thanks.

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
Edit your figuredata.xml in your emulator file as well as your figuredata.xml in your gamedata folder to match your custom clothes.

MasterJiq

Jul 8, 2016
Yes, I have custom clothes. If I used avatarimage from habbo just like and all of my custom clothes will be not shown and seems like I am gonna naked at all right ? So how do I make my own avatarimage that can load all custom clothes just like avatar-image.com < this url load some of my custom but not all of my custom(s).

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
Yes, I have custom clothes. If I used avatarimage from habbo just like and all of my custom clothes will be not shown and seems like I am gonna naked at all right ? So how do I make my own avatarimage that can load all custom clothes just like avatar-image.com < this url load some of my custom but not all of my custom(s).
I'm guessing you want your own imager, you have to create that yourself like boon did. Use boons/avatar-retros imager if you want your custom clothes to display

Zaka

Programmer
Feb 9, 2012
If you want your own avatarimage to show ur custom clothes u gotta create ur own script loading ur own swf files. Otherwise it wont show.

Users who are viewing this thread