AtomCMS object package error HELP!!

RafaMC

Jun 27, 2024
I installed the Object pack, and in the step included the following databases:

You must be registered for see images attach

When I open it and compare it with another one already used from another guy, I am missing more than 70 boards! They don't exist in the .sql, I opened it and looked and all of the website_*** ones are missing and some more. How can I include them? what happen? It doesn't mention it in the pack and it was updated recently. Does anyone have it clean or something, I need help please.

React

Sep 17, 2023
I installed the Object pack, and in the step included the following databases:

You must be registered for see images attach

When I open it and compare it with another one already used from another guy, I am missing more than 70 boards! They don't exist in the .sql, I opened it and looked and all of the website_*** ones are missing and some more. How can I include them? what happen? It doesn't mention it in the pack and it was updated recently. Does anyone have it clean or something, I need help please.

Hi, did you use the the database provided in Object's tutorial? it mentions to use the 3.5.2. SQL.

Object

?
Nov 10, 2017
You clearly didn't follow the tutorial till the end, if you did you'd end up with the correct tables.

You probably spent more time asking for help than it would of taken you to simply follow further than part 1 of the guide.

Users who are viewing this thread