[AstroRP] Project Cry (CMS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Yea I did, The client loaded but disconnected straight away, all my configuration was right. And to proove this I tested it with my old cms which then worked fine, Meaning it was something to do with the CMS.
Anyway if your intrested,Ild be willing to give you a few dollars if you can make me the perfect cms..
Funny thing is..I sent you the theme...not the CMS? Your probably using variables that are no longer declared...?
Anyways, PM me.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Decided I wanted to take a break from roleplay functions, and improve the design, and add a few neat functions.
Me Page
Eryo5i6.png

News Page (With User Comments) (Fixed Up)
pbo2F3u.png

Community Page (Active Rooms Works BTW)
sLY2Om3.png

Last edited:

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Project Cry has been put on "hold." This is due to a very busy schedule outside of re development world, and many personal life issues. It's time to set priorities, this just happens to come last on the list.

<--!Posted Via Tapatalk!-->

j2o

Jun 1, 2013
Your theme is amazing, my RP is futureistic, So if you could make one with that sort of theme, Ild love it add me on fb; Hydra Sazard

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Your theme is amazing, my RP is futureistic, So if you could make one with that sort of theme, Ild love it add me on fb; Hydra Sazard
I sent you a friend request

<--!Posted Via Tapatalk!-->

Last edited by a moderator:

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Sorry for not posting anything...but:
This project is currently inactive, and I no longer will support this, or any of my projects (even if they were active)..as I have decided to quit web development due to many reasons, one being that my laptop is still at my Aunt's house because she refuses to give it back to me...and I am also very busy in personal life matter (nothing bad anymore).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread