Ask donkey!

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Why are both of Spongebob's parents round like sea sponges while he is square like a kitchen sponge?

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
What happens if a black cat walks under a ladder and breaks a mirror?

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
Should we give you a chance to answer these few questions before we continue spam you with questions to answer?

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
I have been with my girlfriend 3 years, and she is 12 weeks pregnant, but the thing is, we had sex for the 1st time on Tuesday.

How is this possible?!!

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
Rest will be answered tomorrow

What is the meaning to life?

What is the meanin to life you ask?, the meaning to life is to grow old, drink, have sex, realise your life is going to waste, realise the government is corrupt..play a bit cod them die

I have something you can never figure out.

What is

(2+2)+(2*2)

I know this is for your homework an I am too a mathematical genius your answer is

When is my Birthday?

December 17th my friend..soon to be 15?

How long does it take to grow a condom?

Depends what context your wanting to know, if on a penis it can grow from 3-60 seconds or even longer, if on your head you can always blow It up but this depends on how long you blow or, it roughly takes 2 minutes to produce a condom on production lines

What is the last number in Pi?

Since pi is 3.142 recurring the last number in pi is 2

WHAT IS THE MOST EFFICIENT WAY TO GO ABOUT CODING A SCALABLE ENTERPRISE TCP APPLICATION, WHICH IS ABSTRACT AND FAST IN PERFORMANCE AND MANAGEMENT?

I would stick to your corner shop my friend, however the easiest way and most efficient would be to hire professional coders, do some market research, and invest in clients

Although I dot fully understand your question, the penis is one of the organs on the male body

Are you my farther?

Luckily I am not your father.

How do blow-up dolls feel?

This is certainly one question I know the answer to, it depends what kind of doll you buy,whether a blow up or a life like doll the sensation and emotions still are incredible, and range from only £5

Have I got a disease/std from last night?

Think I might have chlymidia, please get yourself checked <3

How long does it take for a person to turn into an avatar in a game they enjoy alot?

Well although this isn't theoretically possible, if you really wan to become a game avatar, if you pray to god everyday he might just turn you into a habbo pixel!

Hmmm.. what is 1+1?

I'll take this seriously as I am donkjam god of knowledge and the answer is 2

Are you gay?

You may want a piece of me or heard the rumours of my trouser python, I am not gay sorry

What am I doing right now?!

At the time of me writing this you are currently sleeping

Why did the chicken cross the road?

This has baffled the weld for centuries and once and do all I am indeed going to clear this up, there was no fucking chicken crossing the road

Are you a barbie girl?

Only in my dreams am I a wonderful, attractive, slutty blonde haired Barrie girl.

When will the world end?

The world will end in 2036 when the earth gets hit by a asteroid hurtling straight for earth, don't believe I'm 2012

Which came first? The chicken or the egg?

The egg indeed came first, you see it wasn't a chicken tht lay the egg. It was a prehistoric monster, which then mated with a slutty bird line monster then it transformed into the chicken

*knock knock*
Who's there?

Oh you so funny

Is Jesus real?

Yes, we all know this..why you even asking me this fool!!!!!!!!!

Is there a 10000000000billion particles in the world and your mom took all the ugly ones and made you?

Although there are billions of not trillions of particles in the world, I must take up at least 1 million, you are correct

If a tree falls, and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound?

Of course it does..just no ones there to hear it...

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

You see if a woodchuck could chuck wood, then there's plenty of wood to chuck..on average he will chuck around 29 bits of wood a minute

Did I just read that in his voice?

You actually just read it in your mind, then asked this question to try and mind fuck me..never try and fool dinkey

What happens after death?

Although you die you are still very much Alive, you just lose the will to control your body and your spirit leaves the body, there's no heaven nd no hell your spirit just wonders the earth..ghosts

Are you a bug?

No bug just a pure human sex machine

Does my mom love me?

Although you get told they love you, you are Infact adopted an they hate you, they just pretend to love you for the benefits and money they get..sorry

Are you alive?

Indeed I am alive craigypoos

Did I just see a UFO?

You saw something that looked to be a UFO, it was Infact the reflection on my binoculars spying in your bedroom window

Do they bury people with their braces on?

Of course they don't..they take the braces out as sell them for scrap metal

Why is poo brown?

Because your digestion system mixes all the food up and mushed it all together them adds a bodily fluid to It all for you to shit out..and it turn brown

Can you cry under water?

You can cry under water, just ask your mom how I know this one

How much do you love Rasta?

How much I love rasta cannot be described In words..I hope Kryptos don't see this though

Is there ever a day that mattresses are not on sale?

If its a DFS or SCS sale then this question has me clueless!!

Why is the sky bue?

Why is grass green?

How can something be "new" and "improved"? if it's new, what was it improving on?

I simply means that they had an old product, brought it out again..said its new..which it isn't..then they think ooh we'll say improved too..people then see the word improved and instantly are brain washed into buying it

Users who are viewing this thread