Are devbests staff Good at there job or bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EngeldesTodes

Deutsch Techno-Freak WIR SIND EIN
Feb 21, 2011
there nothing wrong with devbest staff on here they are just doing there own job the only reason y u get warnings is because u never check the rules whether they updated them at a certin time

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I really do not see a point to this thread or a reason for this thread to be here.

You cannot narrow down all the staff members (currently 9 members) due to one person being banned from the shoutbox by one staff member. Sure we all might troll and be silly sometimes but that is only in retaliation (to most of the times stupidity).

We all have our pros and we all have our cons. As for warnings sometimes you may get one that you may not actually of deserved but since the user in question is you the last time you bumped a thread was May 10th, 2013 which you had replied to a thread from 2011, Wess did the right thing by giving you a warning (which is now expired).

I'm closing this as this isn't a debate at all. You're just upset, that warning point is now expired but it doesn't look as if you have learnt anything from it as today Donkey has given you another for bumping a thread from November 28th, 2012.

Here are a few links for you:
If you read them thoroughly you shouldn't have much of a problem (I have not listed every section rules thread that is for you to do, lets call it your homework).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread