Are devbests staff Good at there job or bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tryzombie505

Mar 9, 2012
I am posting this due to many people like me have been getting warnings for theard bumping even though i have not done that so does anyone else get warnings for something that they have not done? also this theard will probly be closed/removed.

edit: i wounder if it would be funny to have judge Judy as a moderator?

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Buddy Rules appily please read the section rules before posting. They do this do to the forum rules, you must obey them and you won't get warnings.

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
Buddy Rules appily please read the section rules before posting. They do this do to the forum rules, you must obey them and you won't get warnings.

This.

Also, your question is to broad. Each staff does their own thing. We all control different sections. You can't generalize all of us over one moderator you feel isn't performing well. Rephrase the question and include your opinion on each staff member? This information could actually be useful to help staff members improve on their behavior (assuming of course that the people replying aren't just mad about a silly warning they've received).

Now, I'm not fully aware of much in Habbo but it seems Wess is cleaning that section up very well. The only reason people are mad at him is because he's strict at enforcing rules, something this section has not seen for awhile.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
Well all the moderators do their jobs. I have atleast 20 warnings but never got limited. Your obliviously not obeying the rules and doing as you feel. The moderators do their jobs, now its the super moderators who kick back and smoke weed. But seriously they do right.

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
This.

Also, your question is to broad. Each staff does their own thing. We all control different sections. You can't generalize all of us over one moderator you feel isn't performing well. Rephrase the question and include your opinion on each staff member? This information could actually be useful to help staff members improve on their behavior (assuming of course that the people replying aren't just mad about a silly warning they've received).

Now, I'm not fully aware of much in Habbo but it seems Wess is cleaning that section up very well. The only reason people are mad at him is because he's strict at enforcing rules, something this section has not seen for awhile.

you're the worst most ever, you dont reply to my skype messages.

mace4not&

HonkyWam

Tickle me Elmo!
Dec 8, 2011
there bad, but i don't really mind them giving me warning, there bad for banning me on chatbox for no reason

Elf

Apr 2, 2012
Bad, very Bad. I was banned for my name "offending someone" . I could say everyones name offends me? Devbest needs new staff. I like some but not all

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
Bad, very Bad. I was banned for my name "offending someone" . I could say everyones name offends me? Devbest needs new staff. I like some but not all
You been unbanned for a while now. A forum error happened and all non mods got banned

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Way too many buthurt people on this forum. The mods are there to moderate so when you do something wrong they punish you and you take the punishment. It's not there fault that you get punished.

Imo, they're doing there job properly.

Evilsmoothie

Mad kung-fu artist
Feb 11, 2013
Way too many buthurt people on this forum. The mods are there to moderate so when you do something wrong they punish you and you take the punishment. It's not there fault that you get punished.

Imo, they're doing there job properly.

This.

@Thread starter: You got the warning for bumping the thread because the last reply was posted november last year. (Just if you didn't realise :p)

On topic; I think the moderators do a pretty fucking good job. If people have a problem with getting warned for breaking the rules, I got no sympathy.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
This.

First of all, I fully agree with this - and yes, indeed, the Habbo Section hasn't been moderated good for a while - and I'm sure a lot of people aren't used to the rules being enforced on them. If I am not strict in this section, people will start complaining "why didn't he get a warning and I did get one?" etc. And if you think it is unfair, please appeal with this me and I might have made a mistake - but you need to tell. And if you don't like me? Do what Donkey said and go complain to a Super MOD, you have the right to do this. I am aware people don't like me because I enforce the rules, but I honestly don't care.

Anyways, you got warned for this post:

The post before you is from Nov 28 2012. This is almost half a year ago and is classed as Bumping Threads. Donkey had the right to warn you for Bumping Threads. So before you start accusing people and say the staff team is bad, read some rules and get some common sense.

tryzombie505

Mar 9, 2012
First of all, I fully agree with this - and yes, indeed, the Habbo Section hasn't been moderated good for a while - and I'm sure a lot of people aren't used to the rules being enforced on them. If I am not strict in this section, people will start complaining "why didn't he get a warning and I did get one?" etc. And if you think it is unfair, please appeal with this me and I might have made a mistake - but you need to tell. And if you don't like me? Do what Donkey said and go complain to a Super MOD, you have the right to do this. I am aware people don't like me because I enforce the rules, but I honestly don't care.

Anyways, you got warned for this post:

The post before you is from Nov 28 2012. This is almost half a year ago and is classed as Bumping Threads. Donkey had the right to warn you for Bumping Threads. So before you start accusing people and say the staff team is bad, read some rules and get some common sense.

well i posted that yesterday :l And plus i have not been using my account to post anything anymore and i come back on to find a huge list of warnings

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
well i posted that yesterday :l And plus i have not been using my account to post anything anymore and i come back on to find a huge list of warnings

And you recieved the warning because you bumped the thread yesterday. Maybe you don't really get what bumping a thread is. Read some rules. You obviously have no idea whats going on.

And if you got a huge list of warnings, you probably have been breaking a lot of rules. Also the last warning you got before this one is 20 days ago, so what the fuck do you mean with 'huge list of warnings'.

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
If you weren't banned when you came back I don't see the problem? Simply follow the rules like most people and we'll get along fine.

I don't always warm people, but when I do I go on a fucking warning spree

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
This.

And you recieved the warning because you bumped the thread yesterday. Maybe you don't really get what bumping a thread is. Read some rules. You obviously have no idea whats going on.

If you weren't banned when you came back I don't see the problem? Simply follow the rules like most people and we'll get along fine.

I don't always warn people, but when I do I go on a fucking warning spree

And if you got a huge list of warnings, you probably have been breaking a lot of rules. Also the last warning you got before this one is 20 days ago, so what the fuck do you mean with 'huge list of warnings'.

Due to the stated from all of the Mod Ranks, this proves you think everything is YOUR way, In my way I see this: We have things our way you cry and complain about it. This means you should follow the RULES and you won't get warnings or any trouble from mods. If you knew how to think about your actions on the forums you wouldn't have any Trouble its your fault to start with.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread