Anyone up for this?

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
Hello! So, I was considering this for quite a while, I want to visit The Vatican. I did ask about the visa and the requirements needed to acquire one, for a Moroccan citizen holding a Moroccan passport, he needs to have a passport that has been issued at least within the last ten years and it must be valid for at least three months with three blank pages, which I do happen to have.

However, I don't want to go alone, so I was wondering if any of DevBest members would like to join me in this trip? I still haven't applied for the visa yet, however, if a reasonable amount of DevBest users would like to join, I will.

If you're wondering about the date, I believe the only time of the year I have off school that will allow me to go through with such a trip will be from the 25th of January to the 9th/10th of February (if not then during summer holidays).

So yeah, if anyone's up for this..

Last edited:

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
Since you're presumably going to be there, I'll pass :up:
Oh haha, very funny. I'm not in need of sarcasm and ridicule in this thread, what I'm in need of is serious replies. If you're not going to be serious then don't bother replying at all.

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
Khalil is awesome, 10/10 would recommend others to meet him.

I met him IRL in Morocco and stayed there for a night.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
But short notice? So im guessing summer holidays?
Yeah, I thought the same, but I could really use some time off and since I seem to have grown an interest in The Vatican recently, I thought I might give it a try.

However, If users don't have the time for such trip then I guess we could postpone for summer. :p

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
Yeah, I thought the same, but I could really use some time off and since I seem to have grown an interest in The Vatican recently, I thought I might give it a try.

However, If users don't have the time for such trip then I guess we could postpone for summer. :p

If this went ahead then could stay at place I stayed at in Rome (plus camping Roma) like £8 per night and has pool etc. and everyone would have to like alcohol. End of

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
If this went ahead then could stay at place I stayed at in Rome (plus camping Roma) like £8 per night and has pool etc. and everyone would have to like alcohol. End of
£8 is equal to 100MAD (or such), which is kind of alright if I were to stay there for a week or so.

Oh, Plus Camping Roma seems good, great to say the least. And only 100MAD per night? Great deal, haha. Thanks for the recommendation! :up:

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
£8 is equal to 100MAD (or such), which is kind of alright if I were to stay there for a week or so.

Oh, Plus Camping Roma seems good, great to say the least. And only 100MAD per night? Great deal, haha. Thanks for the recommendation! :up:

Yeah I stayed there has a pool. Supermarket (cheap beer!) and a night club. And it's pretty awesome. Defo recommend and they do shuttle bus in morning to Vatican etc

Users who are viewing this thread