Any cms Built for Comet + Nginx

iGlenn

:)
Jul 21, 2015
i did some searching and ubercms does, not quite sure about revcms but i found a rewrite from @Leader

try this?
PHP:
# nginx configuration
location / {
rewrite ^/(|/)$ /index.php?url=$1;
rewrite ^/([a-zA-Z0-9_-]+)(|/)$ /index.php?url=$1;
rewrite ^/(.*)\.htm$ /$1.php;
rewrite ^/(|/)$ /dash.php?page=$1;
rewrite ^/([a-zA-Z0-9_-]+)(|/)$ /dash.php?url=$1;
}

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
You mad because I was acknowledging your whole post as invalid? lol, grow up.

#globalvariables
#antipattern
#chriscantcode #ccc
#how2pathfinder
#javacntdoit
#ineedtomixlanguages2fixincompetence
#icopygithublibraries4pdo
#ycntifinishaproject

its ok we kno ur nose is the size of africa

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
#how2pathfinder
#javacntdoit
#ineedtomixlanguages2fixincompetence
#icopygithublibraries4pdo
#ycntifinishaproject

its ok we kno ur nose is the size of africa

lol, incompetent developers never have any valid arguments... Chris is butt ugly and yet his only comeback is "ur nose is..." loling.

The fact that you know 0 Java and 0 about PathFinding adamant regarding "retaliation" against your bullshit hashtags.

I wish my Node "CMS" was as "fast" as yours. @ 1000 ms :)
14324366_310206949332695_705779178187635802_o.jpg

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
lol, incompetent developers never have any valid arguments... Chris is butt ugly and yet his only comeback is "ur nose is..." loling.

The fact that you know 0 Java and 0 about PathFinding adamant regarding "retaliation" against your bullshit hashtags.

I wish my Node "CMS" was as "fast" as yours. @ 1000 ms :)
14324366_310206949332695_705779178187635802_o.jpg
how2be jaden

talk about processing speed by mentioning his slow internet connection and render speed of downloading png files

2 unrelative things
k98tfr8.jpg

how 2 be jaden
-wear cheap shoes
-wear cheap jeans (prob generic walmart shit)
-wear a cheap hoodie, but say you're rich because it was $60 (avg price tf? )
-grow some curly hair and look like a nazi
-also have a nose bigger than africa to where its prob twice the size of his dick so girls would just lie to him and sit on his nose like Pinocchio prob why his ex cheating on him init

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
how2be jaden

talk about processing speed by mentioning his slow internet connection and render speed of downloading png files

2 unrelative things
k98tfr8.jpg

how 2 be jaden
-wear cheap shoes
-wear cheap jeans (prob generic walmart shit)
-wear a cheap hoodie, but say you're rich because it was $60 (avg price tf? )
-grow some curly hair and look like a nazi
-also have a nose bigger than africa to where its prob twice the size of his dick so girls would just lie to him and sit on his nose like Pinocchio prob why his ex cheating on him init
Not going to professionally acknowledge a "developer" who can't even code a simple Node "CMS".

AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME: 1000ms (with caching so that whole "png comment" seems to be irrelevant)

How2BeChris
- Think you know everything
- Actually knows nothing
- Be a nazi
- Be a retard
- Wear cheap clothing brands and under armor
- Wear fake Jordans (can't even tell you the name of the color way)
- Wear cheap shoes, and other accessories
- Look like Thomas the train
- Have a fat face and curly hair that women had in the 1950s
- Have an autistic smile
- Have little arms and little legs (no muscle)

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Not going to professionally acknowledge a "developer" who can't even code a simple Node "CMS".

AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME: 1000ms (with caching so that whole "png comment" seems to be irrelevant)

How2BeChris
- Think you know everything
- Actually knows nothing
- Be a nazi
- Be a retard
- Wear cheap clothing brands and under armor
- Wear fake Jordans (can't even tell you the name of the color way)
- Wear cheap shoes, and other accessories
- Look like Thomas the train
- Have a fat face and curly hair that women had in the 1950s
- Have an autistic smile
- Have little arms and little legs (no muscle)

how to be jaden
-loop self doing 1 pull up on instagram
-pretend his 95 pounds is actually muscle
-do no sports but still talk shit
-can't even tell that the 6 boxes of jordans under my bed obviously are legit considering i go to finish line m8
-have a nose the size of thomas the train
-pretend that his $5 nike stuff is more expensive than my $40 minimum under armour stuff
-try to say others have curly hair meanwhile looking like a jew

isjaden.sexy

also

avg response time is by your own internet connection not a fault on my node's side, also the only reason node would be slow would not be by
affected code but by limitations in client computer or server

in this case client as i think a 32gb linux dedi would handle it enough LOL

also
5-20ms avg benchmark, just because you cannot download a png file which is a high res file within 20ms doesn't mean it wasn't processed at that speed considering
everything is cached
yes views
yes settings are cached and updated every 5 minutes
yes ur dumb
yes u have cream colored skin therefore no race wants u bcoz ur in between

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
how to be jaden
-loop self doing 1 pull up on instagram
-pretend his 95 pounds is actually muscle
-do no sports but still talk shit
-can't even tell that the 6 boxes of jordans under my bed obviously are legit considering i go to finish line m8
-have a nose the size of thomas the train
-pretend that his $5 nike stuff is more expensive than my $40 minimum under armour stuff
-try to say others have curly hair meanwhile looking like a jew

isjaden.sexy

also

avg response time is by your own internet connection not a fault on my node's side, also the only reason node would be slow would not be by
affected code but by limitations in client computer or server

in this case client as i think a 32gb linux dedi would handle it enough LOL

also
5-20ms avg benchmark, just because you cannot download a png file which is a high res file within 20ms doesn't mean it wasn't processed at that speed considering
everything is cached
yes views
yes settings are cached and updated every 5 minutes
yes ur dumb
yes u have cream colored skin therefore no race wants u bcoz ur in between
"the only reason node would be slow would not be by affected code" - Whoever told you this lie, lied, and the fact that you believe something like that makes you an idiot.

If code didn't matter then there wouldn't be so many frameworks that do the same thing with different code, different software designs, because 1 would be enough.

"as i think a 32gb linux dedi would handle it enough" - The fact that you think RAM has a huge account for your web server being slow makes you an idiot.

The fact that you thought you knew what you were talking about, makes me giggle.

"everything is cached" - Then why is it slow? Can't be just my Internet considering the fact that I'm not the only one experiencing this slow RESPONSE time
"yes settings are cached and updated every 5 minutes" - ???_??? Did I ask??? (if you were smart you would've designed this differently anyways)

Calm down with the bold son, let's not get too angry now.

Your assumption that I do "no sports" is incorrect? Who even makes an assumption like that... only an idiot maybe?
Nike is more expensive, popular and notable than Under Armor.

Not going to acknowledge any of your other comments, the fact that you don't know the difference between authentic Retro Jordan's, and cheap court-side Team Jordan's is your own problem.

So many "the facts" that make you look like an idiot :lol::poop:wowsoBLESSEDwowsoBLESSED

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
"the only reason node would be slow would not be by affected code" - Whoever told you this lie, lied, and the fact that you believe something like that makes you an idiot.

If code didn't matter then there wouldn't be so many frameworks that do the same thing with different code, different software designs, because 1 would be enough.

"as i think a 32gb linux dedi would handle it enough" - The fact that you think RAM has a huge account for your web server being slow makes you an idiot.

The fact that you thought you knew what you were talking about, makes me giggle.

"everything is cached" - Then why is it slow? Can't be just my Internet considering the fact that I'm not the only one experiencing this slow RESPONSE time
"yes settings are cached and updated every 5 minutes" - ???_??? Did I ask??? (if you were smart you would've designed this differently anyways)

Calm down with the bold son, let's not get too angry now.

Your assumption that I do "no sports" is incorrect? Who even makes an assumption like that... only an idiot maybe?
Nike is more expensive, popular and notable than Under Armor.

Not going to acknowledge any of your other comments, the fact that you don't know the difference between authentic Retro Jordan's, and cheap court-side Team Jordan's is your own problem.

So many "the facts" that make you look like an idiot :lol::poop:wowsoBLESSEDwowsoBLESSED
Nike is cheaper than Under Armour
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Nike is only good in shoes not clothes

Nike is popular among people in free government housing not people living in actual houses

and the fact you think i actually give two fucks about if i wear retro jordans or not just elaborates more on your own fetishes because I invest $$ into my phone and my smart watches, not shoes m8 which is why I'm getting an iPhone 7 and Apple Watch 2 ayeeeeee

also
4.0ghz dual intel xeon's ???? with 8 cores ?????

????????

????????

jaden plz ur anorexic, tiny, weak, and ur nose is the only big thing on ur body

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
Nike is only good in shoes not clothes

Nike is popular among people in free government housing not people living in actual houses

lol this kid is obviously mad, this isn't even a valid discussion anymore... just a noob making himself look like more of a noob with bullshit assertions.

Nike is way more expensive, durable, and reliable than Under Armor.

Stop talking out of your ass like a retard.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Still pretty sad... Maybe you need to stop taking the internet seriously..
How am I taking it seriously LOL I used a free domain credit to get that, just to fuck with him after he popped up on a thread

I think you need to calm down a bit and realize that no fucks are given on both sides m8

oh god jaden's references
u do know under armour hasn't been around as long
u do know they offer higher quality
u do know that they have easily became major competition for how long they been around

also
u do kno i own both nike and under armour (it's actually half and half well mainly UA for my hoodies since they are bae)

also
for the schools i went to with a 10 times more higher average family net worth than the current public schools in big towns, it was all under armour

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
How am I taking it seriously LOL I used a free domain credit to get that, just to fuck with him after he popped up on a thread

I think you need to calm down a bit and realize that no fucks are given on both sides m8
I mean, to go through the effort of finding someone's picture and putting it up on a site is pretty sad.

Users who are viewing this thread