Another payment method..

Bazinga

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2010
Any other payment method for subscriber would be good, IMO paypal sucks but also I can't use it as for some unknown reason my account has been limited forever. So I suugest for people that can't/don't like paypal that there should be an alternative method of payment. I know people have before suggested Onebip but I personally think things like moneybookers would be a good idea. Just a suggestion, don't hate me for it #up#

musti

Mar 24, 2011
Any other payment method for subscriber would be good, IMO paypal sucks but also I can't use it as for some unknown reason my account has been limited forever. So I suugest for people that can't/don't like paypal that there should be an alternative method of payment. I know people have before suggested Onebip but I personally think things like moneybookers would be a good idea. Just a suggestion, don't hate me for it #up#

I think onebip is an great idea because you can make money with it and that you can use for i got 0.90 cents now :)

Bazinga

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2010
OneBIP has been suggested before, Rasta didn't like the idea. Moneybookers would be good as you don't have to go via an external site, you can pay directly with a bank account/ debit card.

musti

Mar 24, 2011
OneBIP has been suggested before, Rasta didn't like the idea. Moneybookers would be good as you don't have to go via an external site, you can pay directly with a bank account/ debit card.

Though i have never saw or use moneybookers will i search it because i never saw that before i use pp or onebip

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
The Moneybookers seems insecure. First off, How would Rasta be able to move the money without going to the bank. Secondly, Couldn't somebody like Hack the moneybookers and get people's numbers?

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Hack moneybookers? With that kind of perspective then Paypal is insecure and can also be hacked.
Don't really know, Paypal is really the best option.

Bazinga

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2010
The Moneybookers seems insecure. First off, How would Rasta be able to move the money without going to the bank. Secondly, Couldn't somebody like Hack the moneybookers and get people's numbers?
Online banking, lol? Not everyone is from the '90's and @Kryptos I know Paypal is a good option but obviously some of the management on that site are fucking pricks and close peoples accounts for no reason :l.

Users who are viewing this thread