Anonymous - your thoughts

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
I think Anonymous isn't actually a group. I feel it has no leader or any actual "members". It was made by the people's beliefs that it is there, and its other people who believe they are Anonymous and makes the websites, do the hacking and what not. But there is no actual organized group.

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
Everyone knows Anonymous, and over the past few years a lot of people claim to 'be' Anonymous (Anoymouse, or whatever you want to call it).

What do you think? Did it ever excist? Did it work? What is the deal with groups like LulzSec?

Share your thoughts!
Everyone can be in anonymous, ffs they have a public IRC you can join and talk with people that are 'in' anonymous. Whether you do something or not doesn't matter, Most of the people there are bullshitters and just brag about shit they've pretended to do. In reality, Anonymous is a few kids/men with nothing to do and think they have power, and the worst thing of all is they think they have power in real life and that's why they got so big is because people believed them. OH NOES THEY DDOSED MUH WEBSURT THEY R MAST3R H4X0RS, they 'made' an OS from Ubuntu (The least hacker OS) with everything BackTrack has, and then people found open back doors etc., THEN they made a site, and had it hacked by people in the Middle east, who can actually hack.

These kids are just people that can code. LOIC was probably the worst attempt I've seen at a DoS program.

Users who are viewing this thread