Anonymous - your thoughts

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Everyone knows Anonymous, and over the past few years a lot of people claim to 'be' Anonymous (Anoymouse, or whatever you want to call it).

What do you think? Did it ever excist? Did it work? What is the deal with groups like LulzSec?

Share your thoughts!

Dayron1234

Rapnameiszero,cuzIhavezero,toleranceforidiots
Jun 30, 2010
Before I thought as them just as regular no good hackers that just want to ruin the internet for everybody but really what they are doing is keeping the internet free for us. Such as now on the 22nd their is going to be a blackout to help protest against the bill of allowing the government to access our personal information. So they aren't here to ruin the internet but to help us keep our freedom on the internent and I support them 100%.

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
Interesting you post this, I have been watching a lot of their youtube videos over the last week. I think it's great, their goal and their aim.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
False, They are not terrorists.
Fox News labelled them as 'Internet terrorists' or something but I disagree with that. They stand up for what they believe in, good on them.

I like what they do in some case. I read an article once about them revealing the names, addresses and contact details of registered paedophiles which I thought was just great.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Before I thought as them just as regular no good hackers that just want to ruin the internet for everybody but really what they are doing is keeping the internet free for us. Such as now on the 22nd their is going to be a blackout to help protest against the bill of allowing the government to access our personal information. So they aren't here to ruin the internet but to help us keep our freedom on the internent and I support them 100%.
They are not just internet activists though, if something happens in the real world (off the internet) and its something that they disagree with, they will pursue it as well.

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
They clearly state in their videos, We are not terrorists.
Yes, You may have an opinion on this but i'm just saying.....

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
It surprises me nobody is actually saying anything about copycats. I doubt if there really is a Anoymous group, instead of a lot people claiming to be a part.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
There is no group. They aren't a group.
They are people with a similar goal and mind.
False. A lot of people claim to be "Anoymous" as a group. There are a lot of websites, for example Anoymous Netherlands, etc.

Baevus

the names ethan
Nov 4, 2012
I read this off the old wiki.
We are a group, you do not join, if you have the samething in mind, welcome to annonymous.
^^ something like that.

Also they do not hack randomly, they do it for a reason. Protests ect.

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
They do make websites for operations, maybe sub groups make websites. The overall 'anonymous' Is not a group or organised thing really. They meet where it pleases them

Users who are viewing this thread