ANONYMOUS! ANONYMOUS! ANONYMOUS!

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
What a group of people.

If he's from the UK, he can't really just get a job. To get a job in the UK, you need a address of a home/house. If you're homeless, you don't have one meaning no job.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Well.. I wouldn't hire 'anonymous' as a marketing campaign. Spose what they done is pretty nice though.

Dann

ohi
Jan 26, 2013
I think it's great what they've done here. Man looked so happy, good to see people actually care about others in the world. I agree with Jamie, I don't think a homeless guy would get a good paying job any time soon.

Ignorance

Jul 29, 2012
I think it's great what they've done here. Man looked so happy, good to see people actually care about others in the world. I agree with Jamie, I don't think a homeless guy would get a good paying job any time soon.
Tbh. he's got the money for food. Why the fuq will he need a job right now? many people get off the streets and into a home.

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
It's good having knowing that 1 person donated to someone, but then when a whole group of people come and donate their change and give him drinks is amazing...
You can tell he's not one of the homeless rat's that spend their donations on drugs and alcohol - He looks like he could do something with his life if he had enough money.

Cedar

Jan 24, 2013
It's good having knowing that 1 person donated to someone, but then when a whole group of people come and donate their change and give him drinks is amazing...
You can tell he's not one of the homeless rat's that spend their donations on drugs and alcohol - He looks like he could do something with his life if he had enough money.

Agreed.
Very inspiring video!

Users who are viewing this thread