Alison Gold - Chinese Food

Straya

Straya Cunt
Mar 23, 2013
New horrible worst song ever.
Video
Reactions:
I like Chinese food. You know that its true. I like chow mein mo mo mo mein.

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
id tap her.

pretty catchy song lolol, "i love chow mein, chow me me me me me mein"

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
The company who produced this song is the same one who did Friday by Rebecca Black, are you surprised it's shit but catchy?

I'll be very surprised if she's over 16 though.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I posted this when it came out, no idea where its gone. Its a funny song, but not one that should of been published.

Straya

Straya Cunt
Mar 23, 2013
The company who produced this song is the same one who did Friday by Rebecca Black, are you surprised it's shit but catchy?

I'll be very surprised if she's over 16 though.
Judging on the size of her boobs, she's not 16. She's most probably 12/13.

Barbie

Dec 3, 2012
Judging on the size of her boobs, she's not 16. She's most probably 12/13.

Yo my boobs are tiny yet I'm 19, boobs aren't a very good judgment for age.
But yeah watching the video she looks about 12 lol. It's also appalling, I'd have been a much better Chinese check out girl thing, whatever you call it, that's my job anyway.

Damon

Aug 13, 2012
She is 12 years old. The song is terrible but the catch is kinda nice? "I love chinese .. food"
Also, people are calling this video racist, although I dont see how when she is only singing about herself loving chinese food.

What id like to see is her make her own song up with her own lyrics up instead of Patrice Wilson who who made Friday and all those other crappy songs. Behind the shit lyrics and the tune I reckon there may be a nice voice when she grows up. She is only 12 so anything can happen.

Users who are viewing this thread