Advertisement,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
Mhm ,,, I was thinking of a way DevBest and Thehabbos can earn more donations so I thought why not let people pay for advertisement , because most people view thehabbos more people will probably try to donate for their site to be viewed on the frontpage with their banner, Towards the top? Most people pay like 20$ or more for their sites to be viewed on other forums and stuff.

This is just a thought,, So don't reply nasty :p Just tell your opinion.

Tashia

calm yo tits.
Nov 11, 2010
Thats good idea Deion And rasta Do deion idea and then do Google ADSENSE ^^ u get more donationss!

RyanMK

Still alive
May 27, 2010
What is the point of a Topsite if people can buy they're way to the front page? A better idea would be instead pay for some sort of feature that makes your advertisement stand out like a bright border.

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
What is the point of a Topsite if people can buy they're way to the front page? A better idea would be instead pay for some sort of feature that makes your advertisement stand out like a bright border.
I mean the 2nd sentence not pay your way to the front page,

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Donations are not really for that, donations are to support a site with it's financial part, not purchasing your way up or it's products. If I'm wrong please describe on what you're on about because I have no clue if it's not that.

Cablink

http://www.vroleplay.net - join now!
Feb 4, 2011
Pretty good idea, if this was added id use it >;D

lukey

Jan 6, 2011
Hm. Google adsence is very good. I`ll say at least put ad on thehabbos.org for sell about 100 monthly.. It helps other`s.. who don`t get enough users. Rasta at least try it. If it fails then removed it.. Simple as that ^^ ;]

Bazinga

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2010
I think it's a rubbish idea, people should earn there right to be on the front page. Although Ry's idea might be good :p

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
This idea will NEVER be implemented - I like to keep the topsites fair to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread