Adding new Emoji's as clothing to the catalogue [HELP]

Sly

I don't break the rules I bend them.
Oct 28, 2016
I downloaded the "clothing_silly" via *****
  • Added furnidata code into furnidata.xml > Changed <specialtype> to 23. But couldn't find <customparams>ID</customparams>
  • I searched figuremap.xml for <lib id="acc_head_U_silly" revision="62831"> Got the part ID <part id="2959"> then tried searching figuredata.xml with that part ID to get the set ID, but nothing came up so I couldn't change customparams ID. Is there a way to get the figuredata for this particular item. I tried searching ***** for it, couldn't find it. I mean I downloaded the latest furni pack. Everything should be in the figuredata.xml including the </set> ID.
Long story short, I successfully added the clothing into the catalogue, bought it, wore the emoji but it didn't appear in my wardrobe. And the reason for that I think is cause I couldn't get the set ID cause it's not in the figuredata.xml so the root and EMU couldn't read it if i'm correct?

Things to note;
I added the swf into hotfurni.
I added to the DB > catalog_items > furni > catalog_clothing

CosmoPeak

PeakRP.com
May 15, 2016
I don't think there is any figuredata for them yet (not that I've seen in the Habbo figuredata anyway). Maybe they'll be fully released for new years or something.

Liam

discord.gg/hivehub
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
You'd probably need to create the figuredata for them yourself. I've seen a few retros with them added and working.

Users who are viewing this thread