Adding new Emoji's as clothing to the catalogue [HELP]

Sly

I don't break the rules I bend them.
Oct 28, 2016
I downloaded the "clothing_silly" via *****
  • Added furnidata code into furnidata.xml > Changed <specialtype> to 23. But couldn't find <customparams>ID</customparams>
  • I searched figuremap.xml for <lib id="acc_head_U_silly" revision="62831"> Got the part ID <part id="2959"> then tried searching figuredata.xml with that part ID to get the set ID, but nothing came up so I couldn't change customparams ID. Is there a way to get the figuredata for this particular item. I tried searching ***** for it, couldn't find it. I mean I downloaded the latest furni pack. Everything should be in the figuredata.xml including the </set> ID.
Long story short, I successfully added the clothing into the catalogue, bought it, wore the emoji but it didn't appear in my wardrobe. And the reason for that I think is cause I couldn't get the set ID cause it's not in the figuredata.xml so the root and EMU couldn't read it if i'm correct?

Things to note;
I added the swf into hotfurni.
I added to the DB > catalog_items > furni > catalog_clothing

CosmoPeak

PeakRP.com
May 15, 2016
I don't think there is any figuredata for them yet (not that I've seen in the Habbo figuredata anyway). Maybe they'll be fully released for new years or something.

Liam

trust nobody
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
You'd probably need to create the figuredata for them yourself. I've seen a few retros with them added and working.

Users who are viewing this thread