Account breached

Brayden

Oct 21, 2011
@RastaLulz

I made a thread on Friday about it being breached..
I changed the password/Email for it numerous times, but they are still able to get on it.. Can you just keep the email the same and PM me a new pw for the acc or something?

The user on here who breached it used to be called Transparent , but now is named @Silenced fyi

Thanks man (y)

Cronus

Cerberus Founder/Developer
Jul 19, 2013
@RastaLulz

I changed the password/Email for it numerous times, but they are still able to get on it.. Can you just keep the email the same and PM me a new pw for the acc or something?

The user on here who breached it used to be called Transparent , but now is named @Silenced fyi

Thanks man (y)

Ay I quit retros sad to say I am buying a minecraft server today.

Damon

Aug 13, 2012
Hmm zetixhotel.com/staff ... Also it is a total rip of Hustle 1.0

Still waiting :/
Retroslist has nothing to do with what is going on in on a hotel. The hotel can have what ever it want as long as it is a hotel, and follows the retroslist rules. So stealing others content is allowed.

Cronus

Cerberus Founder/Developer
Jul 19, 2013
Retroslist has nothing to do with what is going on in on a hotel. The hotel can have what ever it want as long as it is a hotel, and follows the retroslist rules. So stealing others content is allowed.

How am I stealing it when I made it? I edited it all I was the one that has the rights to it.

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
How am I stealing it when I made it? I edited it all I was the one that has the rights to it.
Okay, So you edited all.. No Biggie.. But you are stealing however Habbo's work and images. We as a retro community has stolen from habbo from one point and another.

@RastaLulz

Thanks man (y)
What i suggest that you can make a new account with a totally new email or making your password more secure. You can talk to @Sledmore as he moderates Retroslist also.

Users who are viewing this thread