A online virtual world development That will Be better then Habbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

FarLock

ThisHabbo Media Journalist
Apr 21, 2012
I am NOT sure if this is a real development but as what I see with the image it was just made from Paint.

And can you code a virtual world out of PHP? Maybe I'd understand if it's for the website. And as they said earlier any snippets or screenshots of the actual or current development? Goodluck on this.

HabboME

Oct 14, 2011
I honestly think if you want to start something as big as this you will have to hire developers. Something like this will take quite sometime to make. Before you start recruiting people I believe you should come of with some drafts/plans of what you want this to look like.

I don't think this will go far as you couldn't even take time to make a decent logo for the developement.

That's just my opinion. Anyways, best of luck to you on this project.

Sep 10, 2011
I honestly think if you want to start something as big as this you will have to hire developers. Something like this will take quite sometime to make. Before you start recruiting people I believe you should come of with some drafts/plans of what you want this to look like.

I don't think this will go far as you couldn't even take time to make a decent logo for the developement.

That's just my opinion. Anyways, best of luck to you on this project.
Actually I kind of agree I'm going to start a different development I have to think of because This was like way to big to start in the first place.

tyr0ne

Mar 29, 2012
get your ideas straight, the language you want to develop in, your budget and the tools you will use, then make a proper thread and specify what kind of developpers / designers / etc you're looking for.

you have to have everything planned, from those 2 pages I just read this is nothing but a huge joke.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
He already clarified he is starting a new project
Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread