A online virtual world development That will Be better then Habbo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 10, 2011
SkyLife Development

Hello we are looking for a group of coders that are willing to help get this going and we will soon have our website going for you guys to signup to help and we prefer people that actually know how to code diffrent languages.

Well what the hell is Skylife and What will it look like?
Great question it will be a Virtual online world Like Habbo Hotel but It will be way different People will actually look real and will have a 3d feel to it you will be able to do the same stuff you can do on Habbo like make rooms and you will actually get to design your own house from the outside and inside.

Will It be free Yes for the first few weeks and If we see value in it there will be like a price for account upgrades like vip "svp" and Stuff like that currency instead of coins bills like actual money and you will be able to choose your currency

If you are interested in helping in this development send your resume to this email please
recruit@*****.org

Sep 10, 2011
To develop a re-edit of habbo related to it and a whole new system, you'll need time yet you need to know what you are doing. As of seen you are not a developer yet you try to come up with this big idea when you don't even know where to start, after all good luck.
actually Its me and legions organizing this lol and we are developers

What languages will this be coded in?
All types Php javascript html and more..
the more the better

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Urgh, stop being idiots and criticising when this is in the 'Team Recruitment' section.. Thread cleaned.​

Aercor

The Official Gay
Oct 1, 2011
This sounds like a great idea. I really look forward to see the development started. I'm not very good at coding, but I could offer a beta tester, or small graphics. Such as in-game furni. Not the coding part, sorry :p

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Sounds interesting, however im not sure it will be a success unless you put alot of time into it.
Also snippets/screenshots of early development may increase the amount of people that may want to join your project

Sep 10, 2011
Sounds interesting, however im not sure it will be a success unless you put alot of time into it.
Also snippets/screenshots of early development may increase the amount of people that may want to join your project
once again you guys dont understand I cant post pictures and stuff with out a team to even start what picture do you want of my desktop lol

ok the website is *****.org

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
once again you guys dont understand I cant post pictures and stuff with out a team to even start what picture do you want of my desktop lol

ok the website is *****.org
Well im presuming you would have made a start on your own? or are you recruiting people to code the new game for you?
and ***** is a habbo cms, seems legit

SkeetEmUp

Habpl.us
May 16, 2011
Isn't the idea behind Habbo kinda copyrighted? I dont think you can like... Just copy them? Might be wrong.

I suggest thinking of more unique features. Interesting though

TheJoshy

PlusHost.org -> GOGOGO
Jul 4, 2010
I hope you understand how long this project will take. Think of how long it's taken for RevCMS to be devloped, or Phoenix or any other emulator or CMS. They had something to base it off, their own images and a lot of stuff taken from Habbo, including the .swf.

Depending on how you're going to run it, you're going to have to do all images, codes etc. It's a big project and I wish you luck but it will take some time before any of this starts to look rather like a game.

Sep 10, 2011
I hope you understand how long this project will take. Think of how long it's taken for RevCMS to be devloped, or Phoenix or any other emulator or CMS. They had something to base it off, their own images and a lot of stuff taken from Habbo, including the .swf.

Depending on how you're going to run it, you're going to have to do all images, codes etc. It's a big project and I wish you luck but it will take some time before any of this starts to look rather like a game.
I understand that was one of my worries to and Time is not a problem for me Thats why Im trying to get some more coders involved lik 10,15,20

Sep 10, 2011
Well im presuming you would have made a start on your own? or are you recruiting people to code the new game for you?
and ***** is a habbo cms, seems legit
I'm recruiting people to speed the process and I'm planning on flying all my coders out to my state and we will discuss this that's why I'm planning on starting over the summer

SkeetEmUp

Habpl.us
May 16, 2011
Github is for open source developments... Thus meaning copyright wouldn't count right?

I believe the idea of a virtual hotel or virtual world will be taken. I can see quite a few legal troubles with this arising for being to similar to Habbo not to mention the fact that its going to take years to create something good.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Github is for open source developments... Thus meaning copyright wouldn't count right?

I believe the idea of a virtual hotel or virtual world will be taken. I can see quite a few legal troubles with this arising for being to similar to Habbo not to mention the fact that its going to take years to create something good.
There are alternative websites similar to GitHub for private projects, meaning to access the source, a password or being accepted to join a private project.
ONT: Keep on topic, all posts that are not related to joining the development of this project will be deleted

Sep 10, 2011
There are alternative websites similar to GitHub for private projects, meaning to access the source, a password or being accepted to join a private project.
ONT: Keep on topic, all posts that are not related to joining the development of this project will be deleted
can you tel me the alternative

Lounge

#dat habbo nigga
Apr 12, 2012
Make a development about a virtual game ? There is more about 150 Virtual Games - Who like to play a game like another thats have the same meaning ?
On my opinion, this is a stupid project will cost much time for coders.

Could make some better projects about games / Website Designs / CMS Developments.

Actually what i meaning is, there is no a big chance for you can get users for this " Virtual Game " If you meaning it will be like Habbo.

Sep 10, 2011
Kretros are way over done thehy are loosing attention
Make a development about a virtual game ? There is more about 150 Virtual Games - Who like to play a game like another thats have the same meaning ?
On my opinion, this is a stupid project will cost much time for coders.

Could make some better projects about games / Website Designs / CMS Developments.

Actually what i meaning is, there is no a big chance for you can get users for this " Virtual Game " If you meaning it will be like Habbo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread