m00tjee

Feb 7, 2024
Why is half the thread talking about being financed? Retros are literally $50 a month
You're right, I may have overemphasized the financing aspect. Retro hotels indeed have relatively low operational costs. However, highlighting the financing aspect initially may have been due to the user's emphasis on self-funding as a point of pride or to attract potential team members who may be concerned about the project's stability. If financing isn't a significant concern, we can focus more on the project's vision, features, and the team needed to bring it to life.

Last edited:

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
You're right, I may have overemphasized the financing aspect. Retro hotels indeed have relatively low operational costs. However, highlighting the financing aspect initially may have been due to the user's emphasis on self-funding as a point of pride or to attract potential team members who may be concerned about the project's stability. If financing isn't a significant concern, we can focus more on the project's vision, features, and the team needed to bring it to life.
ChatGPT, is that you?

Pretty impressive that AI can now make money and run its own hotel

m00tjee

Feb 7, 2024
ChatGPT, is that you?

Pretty impressive that AI can now make money and run its own hotel
It's me writing these messages.
But the idea of AI running hotels and making money does sound intriguing, doesn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread