76% problem [PlusEMU] [RevCMS]

Larsbehet

Mar 11, 2012
Dear Devbest,

I got quite the weird issue going on. There seems to be a problem with my InitCrypto and GenerateSecretKey. A client that is less then a day old is able to enter the hotel just fine (probably due to InitCrypto and GenerateSecKey running). As soon as I get an account that is more then a day old, InitCrypto and GenerateSecretKey aren't running on Client login. I can't get my head around on how to fix it. If you need any of my files, please ask.

Basic info:
RevCMS
PlusEMU Build 1 (with SSO fix)
PRODUCTION-201701242205-837386173

I have no clue what the issue is, I hope someone can help me. I personally believe it's in the Emulator as the hotel works just fine for <day old accounts, after that it's over.

Larsbehet

Mar 11, 2012
Download the original working emulator from HabboFiles.com all works fine.
I am still having the same problem, even after a fresh download.

Edit: Seems like RevCMS isn't generating an auth_ticket for accounts >24 hours.
Edit: InitCryptoEvent and GenerateSecretKey are functioning now

It seems like I got the auth_ticket issue is fixed, but once again, a new copy of PlusEmu won't go further then the SSOTicketEvent. In case you need it, here is my SSOTicketEvent.cs

Code:
namespace Plus.Communication.Packets.Incoming.Handshake
{
    public class SSOTicketEvent : IPacketEvent
    {
        public void Parse(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet)
        {
            if (Session == null || Session.RC4Client == null || Session.GetHabbo() != null)
                return;

string SSO = Packet.PopString();
            if (string.IsNullOrEmpty(SSO) || SSO.Length < 15)
                return;

Session.TryAuthenticate(SSO);
        }
    }
}

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
The R1 release (with the database included) and the 173 production SWF’s all work with a standard RevCMS download?

I’m not sure what your issues are, I’ve successfully setup tons of hotels using the HabboFiles.com website using the R1 release. The R1 on HabboFiles.com comes with the SSO fix anyway.

Larsbehet

Mar 11, 2012
The R1 release (with the database included) and the 173 production SWF’s all work with a standard RevCMS download?

I’m not sure what your issues are, I’ve successfully setup tons of hotels using the HabboFiles.com website using the R1 release. The R1 on HabboFiles.com comes with the SSO fix anyway.
The current issue is that as soon as a player loads into the client they will make a connection with the Emulator, but it stops at SSOTicketEvent and so hangs on 76%. Also, this seems to be the case for only people that have been registered for more then about 12-24 hours. RevCMS is creating an auth_ticket, the PlusEmu is getting the connection, it just kicks out at the SSOTicketEvent. And yes, everything does work (hence being able to enter <12-24 hours). It's just that after that period you are literally unable to enter the hotel.

It literally can stay on 76% for hours, not disconnecting or redirecting to an error page.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Is there any errors in the MySQL error logs? Or any exceptions? (In the emu logs) It might be getting stuck at this stage because of another error.

Users who are viewing this thread