Flash [2013] Hubba Hotel || 24/7 || R63a || Friendly Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martinrex

Apr 1, 2013
It is ok,

Nothing new however, try using R63B with your own commands/features

Make it unique :p

I beg to differ, I feel like our hotel stands out from the rest of the r63a's :). r63b is too soon to upgrade, I know there's emulators around but it's just not as stable. It'll take time though. Thanks :)

Martinrex

Apr 1, 2013
VIP is now free at Hubba Hotel!

We have been thinking about making VIP free, and we've came to a conclusion and decided that we will!
VIP is now free but just the commands and badge, that's it. Subscriptions will be sold seperately to make your Hubba experience even better, subscriptions will consist of names such as "Subscriber Saver", "Subscriber Plus" and "Subscriber Elite" and will come with badges, extra weekly rares, extra coins, pixels and the ability to upload badges and more! Prices for subscriptions will go from 1.50$ to 8$ so it's going to be EXTEMELY cheap!
Although VIP is now completely free, Hubba Alpha will still be on sale! These new subscriptions will be available soon, for now the current VIP plans are unavailable.
Hope you enjoy your free VIP! Have fun!
VIP.gif

- Martin

Martinrex

Apr 1, 2013
Couple of update(s):

Login page got a face lift:
uVotCQn.png

Me Page got a face lift as well:
82HefMo.png

Martinrex

Apr 1, 2013
UPDATE 3/13/13 - ~ -
Massive amounts of updates, we're still alive people!
Not only are we on an offshore VPS but we now have DDOS protection thanks to proxy and dns services!

Take a look at the new updates below!

New Quests and Mini-Games added on a daily basis!

ALfbLeh.png

VIP replaced with the new Saver Subscription inexpensive plans since VIP is now free, they're ridiculously cheap for what you're getting!

fEpwOiQ.png

What you get to do when you subscribe!

NFxHRdq.png

Currently work in progress, Group! Yes, groups are going to be implemented onto a r63a using badges (since group badges are stubborn as hell) but it'll be virtually the same![/SIZE]

YSG8eN7.png

JOIN NOW!

Wouto

Posting Freak
FindRetros Moderator
May 31, 2011
The Events timetable on the me page is pretty useful, hotel looks pretty neat.

Good luck :)

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
Wow! Possibly one of the best Habbo advertisement thread's I've seen yet.
You seem very professional and you obviously put a lot of hard work into your hotel for your users.

Good luck with this! :)
Registered as theZymf

Edit
The staff page is a little too unprofessional IMO
06e3df6fb8eeabdad5bc7dee5d2933d9.png

The job titles are too long and immature.
Scrap the "Jew" / "Zombie Annihilator"
Shorten them down to things like;
  • Hotel Manager
  • Server Technician
  • Events Manager and Forum Administrator
  • Hotel Owner
Also, there's two Chris' that appear?

Other than that though, your hotel seems great! :up:

Martinrex

Apr 1, 2013
Wow! Possibly one of the best Habbo advertisement thread's I've seen yet.
You seem very professional and you obviously put a lot of hard work into your hotel for your users.

Good luck with this! :)
Registered as theZymf

Edit
The staff page is a little too unprofessional IMO
06e3df6fb8eeabdad5bc7dee5d2933d9.png

The job titles are too long and immature.
Scrap the "Jew" / "Zombie Annihilator"
Shorten them down to things like;
  • Hotel Manager
  • Server Technician
  • Events Manager and Forum Administrator
  • Hotel Owner
Also, there's two Chris' that appear?

Other than that though, your hotel seems great! :up:

We are still working on our staff page, because it's not much of a big deal we haven't really paid much attention to it since there's other things to work on. We will most likely work on the staff page since it has been a lot of peoples concern but nonetheless thank you for your input it's much appreciated.

And as for the 'Jew' thing it is a joke, can't we all be immature sometimes :)?

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
And as for the 'Jew' thing it is a joke, can't we all be immature sometimes :)?

Yess!! I can see that it's a joke :p But I mean, compared to the rest of your hotel it's a little unprofessional.

A lot of your users will probably find it humorous, but newly registered users may think it's stupid ~ Just to save yourself from the cunts.

Martinrex

Apr 1, 2013
Yess!! I can see that it's a joke :p But I mean, compared to the rest of your hotel it's a little unprofessional.

A lot of your users will probably find it humorous, but newly registered users may think it's stupid ~ Just to save yourself from the cunts.

If you put it that way it makes total sense, I'll listen to you on that. It has been removed.

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
If you put it that way it makes total sense, I'll listen to you on that. It has been removed.

:) Personally it doesn't bother me in the slightest, doesn't change my opinion on your staff what-so-ever; but others may think otherwise.

Martinrex

Apr 1, 2013
We have upgraded VPS to a much more faster & reliable server. We hope to maintain 100% uptime this time and connection stability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread