Flash [2013] Hubba Hotel || 24/7 || R63a || Friendly Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martinrex

Apr 1, 2013
online.png
"It's always a good time."
Online 24/7 || FREE VIP || Friendly Staff & Community || Fast || Latest Furniture/Updates

Hotel History and what we're about

Hubba hotel was founded by Martin (a.k.a David) but originally developed from a small v14 hotel called "Moo Hotel" owned by Tate back in 2008. Tate gave me the hotel and I soon developed it into other hotels such as iMicro Hotel (failed), Imperial Hotel (successful) then Hubba Hotel was born (at v18 stage) and of course Hubba was developed into later versions (v26, v35, r40, r50) and now Hubba has reached it's point at the current r63a hotel. During the past 5 years I've learned so much about being a hotel owner and what the true quality of having a successful hotel, and the answer is pretty obvious; it's the community. Hubba hotel has always been based around it's community, it was never about making money or see whose the best hotel (although the cost of the hotel debates that) but the pure purpose of Hubba hotel for me was to enjoy a free open virtual world with others and hosting competitions and events for users. I love making people happy I suppose. Hubba hotel's community has always been diverse in many ways, ranging from ages, races, sexual orientations, nationalities and creativity. The base of our hotel is based on it's pure community which we value most, we love to see the dynamic creativity a small minority of users can make which makes me happy to have the hotel open.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Introduction
I was planning on re-opening the hotel during the summer but I've had so many eager users and I was pretty eager myself to re-opening it so I did and here we are. Hubba hotel is based on it's community and we strive on keeping users happy and satisfied. Currently we are suffering from a condition called "user deprivation" because we just literally opened a couple of days ago, but we need as much users to join because it's the life of every hotel (literally).

Why you should join Hubba
If you love the whole aspect of a united and comforting community with of course a healthy economy, friendly staff and a neat updated catalogue with the latest furniture and clothes then I suggest you join, otherwise it's your choice. x

Free VIP
(Quote on Quote from article)
We have been thinking about making VIP free, and we've came to a conclusion and decided that we will!
VIP is now free but just the commands and badge, that's it. Subscriptions will be sold seperately to make your Hubba experience even better, subscriptions will consist of names such as "Subscriber Saver", "Subscriber Plus" and "Subscriber Elite" and will come with badges, extra weekly rares, extra coins, pixels and the ability to upload badges and more! Prices for subscriptions will go from 1.50$ to 8$ so it's going to be EXTEMELY cheap!
Although VIP is now completely free, Hubba Alpha will still be on sale! These new subscriptions will be available soon, for now the current VIP plans are unavailable.
Hope you enjoy your free VIP! Have fun!
VIP.gif
- Martin
Economy
Our hotel is based on a points (shells) system, no rares are given out by staff unless stated but with points you can buy any choice of rare you'd like with the points that were rewarded to you. Each rare in the points page is valued after it's rare value, 1 point (shell) is worth 1,000 coins so if a Red Dragon is worth 40,000 coins then it will be worth 40 points in the catalogue. This was implemented for the favor of the user so they can choose or save up points to buy something they'd like. Of course points will not be given out like diarrhea after a night of burritos. The economy is controlled and observed.

Community & Staff
Our community is really friendly but unfortunately as I said before, is small. Our community always gets big so don't worry. Our staff members are forced to being nice to every single user, they're told to respect everyone's opinions, suggestions, and judgments regardless of how obscure they are. Staff members will respect you as if you were royalty and in this case you are to us.

Features

- Hosted on a high speed reliable VPS!
- Online 24/7
- Latest Furniture (steampunk, etc)
- Latest Clothes (Donnie Santani clothes, etc)
- Custom Furniture
- Badge Shop
- Bot Shop (coming very soon)
- :enable command for all
- Ride-able Horses
- Wired
- Referral System with prize
- Controled stable economy
- Rare Values
- Organized Catalogue
- Hubba exclusive Customs
- Great community
- Organzied and stable hotel
- Cute user pages
- Professional friendly staff
- Forums

And most importantly a feature that every hotel lacks; an owner that loves you. xoxo.

What makes us different from other hotels?
We may have the SAME EXACT features as other hotels, but what makes us different? We train our staff not to act superior to other users and to treat them as equally. Therefore there is no neglect between the users and staffs relationship. We listen to our users every word and what they want we will do, of course there will be exceptions.

Join now!

Watch the video, it'll make you smile (also look at the videos comments):

Screenshots:

uVotCQn.png

82HefMo.png

5d71jp.png

21zcyb.png

e145y0.png

fEpwOiQ.png

NFxHRdq.png

ALfbLeh.png

i4M3ITS.png

7t1LtjX.png

2wemo0y.png

2v9rbmf.png

BvCSIPo.png

Yd4XUeB.png

scuoypM.png

bXPmcfa.png

Two new anticipated quests coming to Hubba Hotel! One will be about total Armageddon and one will be an open world mystery quest!

Join Hubba Hotel now!

Join now!

Meteor

Habbo Graphics Designer º
Dec 3, 2012
Wow it looks good so far good luck! Also nice thread.

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
Wow! Very, Very nice thread. Looks organised. This is what i'd like to see more of. Looks like a good hotel!

Flint

http://Dusk-Hotel.com
Jul 10, 2012
All I can say is this hotel is going far good luck bud

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Tranquilizer

Jan 24, 2012
CMS looks nice, although it looks like this is run on a home computer hence the slow load times on the client etc. Might be more successful on a VPS :p

Beautimous

Apr 9, 2013
To my understanding they're waiting for the money for a VPS (which will be shortly). But for running on a computer, it does load pretty good.

Beautimous

Apr 9, 2013
There is now a full & accurate rare values page.
Events timetable & cms makeover coming soon.

Come join now guys :)

-- DOUBLE POST MERGED --

The Homepage has gotten a bit of a facelift.

uBLMgEu.png

Martinrex

Apr 1, 2013
Update(s):

- New Quests available!
2sblu6o.png

- New scripted rare values, since I scripted the page they can be updated via housekeeping weekly, all rares values are valued by the release of rares and points kept documented by staff

5d71jp.png

- New Events timetable, staff can update it via housekeeping to tell users planned events

21zcyb.png

- New FAQ page, FAQ's can be inserted from housekeeping

2lm9sia.png

- Users page updated to show if user has VIP, is Online and the badge box has been updated to look more presentable

e145y0.png

Hubba hotel is continually being updated to a daily to week basis and is never left abandoned to users, we hope this shows new users that we care about our current users and not JUST the new ones. :)

Steffe

May 8, 2013
I really like this hotel to be honest. Well organized CMS aswel as a brilliant catalogue. The staff's I've spoken with so far is really good. Fun, but still very professional.

I hope it can continue to grow. The potential is most definitely there.

Martinrex

Apr 1, 2013
~ Couple of updates ~

New Furniture line available:

2wemo0y.png

We're working on an in-game badge shop, although it's not finished here is a sneak peak:

2v9rbmf.png

(we're working on re-sizing the badges correctly to in the catalogue although they work perfect when given and in display.)

Everyday we strive to be as unique as possible.

iRekan

XboxOneFTW!
Nov 8, 2011
It is ok,

Nothing new however, try using R63B with your own commands/features

Make it unique :p

Liam

discord.gg/hivehub
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Nice hotel, seems good. Good luck in the future :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread