15 minute credit earner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoldUp

dont even
Aug 31, 2017
I'm not too sure what it's called that I'm looking for lol but anyway,
I'm using alaska emulator and we don't have a counter thing where you get credits and duckets every certain amount of times. How can I add this / alter this? I want it so users get creds and duckets every 15 mins. Can anyone help?

Last edited:

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
Should be located inside the "ranks" table and called "credits". By editing this it will change the amount given per 15 minutes. Never really used the Alaska edit of Plus, but I'd assume they didn't remove that feature? If they did then I'd look at a different version of Plus that has it and add it to your own using Visual Studio or something similar.

Rebel

Spilling the tea, can't you read?🍵
Dec 24, 2015
Code:
INSERT INTO `server_settings` VALUES ('user.currency_scheduler.tick', '15', 'The time a user will have to wait for Credits/Pixels update in minutes');

HoldUp

dont even
Aug 31, 2017
Code:
INSERT INTO `server_settings` VALUES ('user.currency_scheduler.tick', '15', 'The time a user will have to wait for Credits/Pixels update in minutes');
I've set it to 15 and 1k creds aetc but I'm only recieveing the diamonds that's set?

Code:
I've set it to 15 and 1k creds and tht but we're only recieveing the diamonds?

Rebel

Spilling the tea, can't you read?🍵
Dec 24, 2015
I've set it to 15 and 1k creds aetc but I'm only recieveing the diamonds that's set?

I've set it to 15 and 1k creds and tht but we're only recieveing the diamonds?
Do you have teamviewer?, maybe it's a problem in your emu.

Issues fixed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread