Flash > ✦Habmill.co.uk✦ < Hiring Now ✔ NEW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amez

Jan 12, 2019
events.php

Hello, there! Opened on the 7th of January this year, Habmill strives to achieve a friendly and fun environment for those new and old to the Habbo Retro community! Here at Habmill, we offer our users things like VIP and customs! As we are new, we are still adding new things to hotel! Lastly, we are hiring Moderators once we reach 15 users online! Down below, I will provide some screenshots of some of the elements of the hotel. We do hope that you decide to become a part of our community!

Join us at:

Screenshots:
You must be registered for see images attach

harambe

Donator
Dec 3, 2018
events.php

Hello, there! Opened on the 7th of January this year, Habmill strives to achieve a friendly and fun environment for those new and old to the Habbo Retro community! Here at Habmill, we offer our users things like VIP and customs! As we are new, we are still adding new things to hotel! Lastly, we are hiring Moderators once we reach 15 users online! Down below, I will provide some screenshots of some of the elements of the hotel. We do hope that you decide to become a part of our community!

Join us at:

Screenshots:
Nothing special. Not appealing at all, but best of luck.

ZaneyRetros

i am dead
Jul 27, 2015
The CMS is nice, however the URL doesn't even work, update the thread with an updated link.
The hotel is like other every hotel, a few suggestions I'd have is to get a developer that can add custom commands etc.

Would of been better if the thread contained what commands you have included in the EMU and what updates/features you're planning on adding.

Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread