✦ [ New SICK LOGO ] ✦

BetaSparkUK

Steamworks & Greenlight Developer
Mar 25, 2013
I have never laughed so hard at an image.

+ You mentioned how we lived in the UK.
Mate, get a grip. Just because you can't defend yourself doesen't mean you have to use a country in your defense. + Compared to where you live mate, I'm sure we are better off, gtfo the forums.

Nafrei

Jul 11, 2014
Alright. This logo is bad. Very bad. I don't think I have to repeat what specifically is wrong with that... but that's not a big problem at all. But you want someone to pay 5 $ and then s/he might recieve this?! If you are beginner, it's alright to post it somewhere and ask for opinion, but you already made a price list?! Seriously, that's sicker than your "sick" logo. By the way I don't understand how you could you make your avatar, because it looks way better than this (although it's definitely not perfect).

Feb 1, 2014
Ah he's still learning, what's with all the negativity? Give him feedback guys don't just tell him "your shit" this and that.
He needs to find ways to improve from his mistakes. :)

I give it a 4/10.
You need to work on the colour scheme.
A some eye-catching logo would be better.
Try keep logos basic and memorable.

Tangy

I gift gold!
Jul 15, 2013
You are saying Mark is from UK when you are from South Africa? This logo sucks. If you need my work feel free for it.

Jaxterr

May 5, 2013
OKAY LOL, Okay " Markshall " Talking about my work? That's simple all you did was take a background Stick it on there. You're not good id'e give all of your work a 0/10 thanks.

Actually you are wrong. As a Web Designer he picked suitable fonts for the background etc, not to mention the code he wrote. At least he uses constructive criticism effectively. I'm afraid you need to improve, you posted the design here, and as a consequence of that people have provided you with criticism, so quit being a little bitch and use the criticism effectively. (unless you don't want to improve - but I'm sure you do).

Keydose

Sep 11, 2013
You can't possibly be serious with this logo... I wouldn't even touch that with a 10-foot barge pole, never mind a $5 PayPal transaction. Even if you were to improve on one thing: change the fucking colour palette, because at the moment, it's worse than Rolf Harris' alibi.

Users who are viewing this thread