Flash ★ Zabbo.ME ★ Online 24/7 ★ Great Economy ★ Great People ★

Do you think Zabbo is better then before?

• Yes I do.

• No I don't.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evilsmoothie

Mad kung-fu artist
Feb 11, 2013
I hate the index. My monitor is big enough to... "out-size" your background, making it repeat and look even worse than the lego bit alone. I'm also struggeling to see how your hotel is actually unique other than the non-relevant image use. The fact that you claim to be online every day, doesn't make it unique. Either way, good luck - halloween won't last forever so I suppose you'll change it sometime.

Youngster

Sensitivity killed my dog...
Aug 10, 2015
I hate the index. My monitor is big enough to... "out-size" your background, making it repeat and look even worse than the lego bit alone. I'm also struggeling to see how your hotel is actually unique other than the non-relevant image use. The fact that you claim to be online every day, doesn't make it unique. Either way, good luck - halloween won't last forever so I suppose you'll change it sometime.
Thank you for your feedback. :D

Youngster

Sensitivity killed my dog...
Aug 10, 2015
Not every Habbo retro is "here to stay for good" but regardless, good luck! :up:
Seem like fresh hotel has done a great job staying so why can't I do the same? But thanks for you opinion.

Evilsmoothie

Mad kung-fu artist
Feb 11, 2013
Seem like fresh hotel has done a great job staying so why can't I do the same? But thanks for you opinion.
Because you're not yet unique and have a generally low userpeak (as far as I'm aware, that is). Get unique, and the users will stay. Remain mainstream and boring, and users wont. You already knew the answer to your question, since it seems you're not just "another kid". Also, Fresh is an exception.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread