Flash ★ Zabbo.ME ★ Online 24/7 ★ Great Economy ★ Great People ★

Do you think Zabbo is better then before?

• Yes I do.

• No I don't.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Youngster

Sensitivity killed my dog...
Aug 10, 2015
ch4ykKF.png

Important Information:
Welcome back to the new and improved Zabbo, as you may be aware we are still in the process of cleaning everything up and getting the hotel running smoothly again. The administration and moderation team over the up-coming days will be working to ensure that we can provide you with a fun hotel where everyone is welcome. We would personally like to welcome all the users from our previous hotel also known as "Hebba.US". We have merged the hotel here in hopes of making a better community and concentrating on keeping the community and economy stable.
Over the up-coming days you will realize we will be changing many different things and we will be introducing new and improved ideas to the hotel overall. Here are some of the things that are set to be on the hotel as soon as possible:​
  • New moderators (Applications are on the home page and anyone asking staff about applications will have less chance of being picked).
  • More events coming to the hotel, we have already introduced back ROTW. but what else is on its way!?
  • Hotel welcome room and public rooms are due to be coming to the hotel in the upcoming weeks.
  • The badge section of the catalog is due to be having new badges adding throughout the week.
  • Many more old and new ideas!
What makes this hotel unique from others is the fact it has its own dedicated servers, so it doesn't cost me a dime to keep Zabbo open. The only thing have to pay for is the domain every year which is not a problem. At Zabbo we try to go all out for holidays including having events for them to keep users interested & active, I've put a lot of time into Zabbo(s) CMS to make it look semi decent which I am sure it does since people have offered to buy it and asked me to release it. Doesn't every "Habbo Retro" Look like a normal R63B? I can insure you that Zabbo is more special then a lot of other hotels out there, we (Founders) make sure to stay active on the client and talk to our users we take the time to try and build a strong relationship with all of our users. I've owned Zabbo before it shutdown last time we peak about 30+ users daily, the only reason it shutdown was because I got tried of paying a server bill there was also too much drama. I decided to buy actually servers so I don't have to waste anymore money on it.
Servers stats:

355ef04aa269e8b74a65793a2b847dec.png

Zabbo Screenshots
0556b551f1084b2d8e06b31310904449.png

4daa71b62e1d53e33098dec7be689d41.png

25a6b6527524a0b63d2b2f50e7e859b9.png

aed2808242e8c5cea6a8632985efd98d.png

d490a1cb48b98b75f8ec34157b3f8457.png

244d3b75ba798f8b59ac5abb5fa5a85c.png

9950cabf425f09e4ce06a63ab130065c.png

cf7729012047bc247817ffaa30d363e5.png

84ca39c4fe2623838d68b9726bfab735.png

2773b0a0e347756f91193de6edb6b816.png

7843867831a110c86e067126a801cca0.png

21694697cd2668baa21af548c86b2335.png

Join us -

Last edited:

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
It looks like a normal r63b, mind saying what makes your hotel unique. I honestly do not like the "halloween edit" of Hebba's CMS, as it doesn't suit it, especially with a Lego Batman index. I am sure you know how to run a hotel, and Tommy does for sure so am sure it will not close down too soon. Good luck.

Youngster

Aug 10, 2015
It looks like a normal r63b, mind saying what makes your hotel unique. I honestly do not like the "halloween edit" of Hebba's CMS, as it doesn't suit it, especially with a Lego Batman index. I am sure you know how to run a hotel, and Tommy does for sure so am sure it will not close down too soon. Good luck.
What makes this hotel unique from others is the fact it has its own dedicated servers, so it doesn't cost me a dime to keep Zabbo open. The only thing I have to pay for is the domain every year which is not a problem. At Zabbo we try to go all out for holidays including having events for them to keep users interested & active, I've put a lot of time into Zabbo's CMS to make it look semi decent which I am sure it does since people have offered to buy it and asked me to release it. Doesn't every "Habbo Retro" Look like a normal R63B? I can insure you that Zabbo is more special then a lot of other hotels out there, we (Founders) make sure to stay active on the client and talk to our users we take the time to try and build a strong relationship with all of our users. I've owned Zabbo before it shutdown last time we peak about 30+ users daily, the only reason it shutdown was because I got tried of paying a server bill there was also too much drama. I decided to buy actually servers so I don't have to waste anymore money on it. "especially with a Lego Batman index", sometimes you have to change up the flow and use different images I didn't wanna use all habbo images like everyone else I thought the batman one looks nice how it is since it's different from others.

Servers Stats:
You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• upload_2015-10-18_12-57-46.png
    upload_2015-10-18_12-57-46.png
    54 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Youngster

Aug 10, 2015
inb4 your home router gets ddosed. Good luck, all the same. ;)
Nope it won't :) I got a proxy so nope, plus the servers are protected and my house wifi IP is not the same as the servers I'm not that stupid (Only Fags) DDOS.

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Ok, good luck @Youngster . Like the sound of your hotel, but on a personal basis, am still not sure on the CMS. But that is yours, what makes a hotel a hotel, and so I wish you good luck.

Youngster

Aug 10, 2015
"Usercount" was part off topic but thanks.
Tommy I fully agree with you!, but some people just think it's to good to be true. It was open for almost a year before closing so I don't see how it couldn't happen. But the fact is Chris was always a rude user and started drama when he didn't get his way, so I didn't pay that much attention to him or even liked him because of how he acted. I'll leave it at that no need to go into detail, p.s once a hater always a hater seems haters hate more when you do good then they call you fake when you do better then they ever could ;) .

P.S
Don't comment something if you don't want a reply so if you comment off topic already know I will reply just know you probably won't like my reply so think before you add some bullshit have a nice day :)

Youngster

Aug 10, 2015
It is though that's how a majority of hotels get their users, but thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread