Flash ★ Re-OPENED ★ Chrome Hotel ★ FREE VIP ★ Hiring! ★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
Well just move host then to a offshore host?
Will do once I decide when to open again!
Lmao. Funny how you stole peoples hard work, and they found out, and then a few days later, you received a letter. It was faked mate. I know what it said and who sent it
Haha well, Sulake really didn't closed us down for good, We might re-open.. and I guessing it was fake or not.

Habbo Retro Legend
Jul 4, 2011
Nice hotel, Joining now! You should see me on it soon! ~Really cool to see The owners so young, but very smart!!!!!

Also The hotel link is broken for me, Kind of strange would join if it worked!!!

Jayseanp

Soooo Bored!
Oct 26, 2013
Well up until now this is the only hotel i've seen with a unique client style and other things

Ecko1223

Feb 28, 2013
Well up until now this is the only hotel i've seen with a unique client style and other things

You do know he ripped from mine, and hepix's hotel? LOL. It's hepix's old client style, not his. So its not unique. It's just ripped.

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
Is there a problem with "ripping" people's work from other hotels? and What I've ripped from you?

Ecko1223

Feb 28, 2013
Is there a problem with "ripping" people's work from other hotels? and What I've ripped from you?

Course there is lmfao. If you can't see that, then you need alot of growing up to do. You make nothing off your own. You just take other peoples hard work. That's kinda low.

Jayseanp

Soooo Bored!
Oct 26, 2013
Ecko , so where have you gotten this all form im pretty sure you didnt code it because your not the only hotel with it.

Ecko1223

Feb 28, 2013
Ecko , so where have you gotten this all form im pretty sure you didnt code it because your not the only hotel with it.

I obviously didn't code everything, but i have coded quite a few things. But, this guy doesn't even try. He rips things, and gives no credit. But, this isn't an argument thread. I'll leave it, but im right.

Jayseanp

Soooo Bored!
Oct 26, 2013
Well your right , leave it at that. i wonder how habbo feels about it if you are tensed about a guy ripping things lol

Ecko1223

Feb 28, 2013
Well your right , leave it at that. i wonder how habbo feels about it if you are tensed about a guy ripping things lol

Well, they threaten to sue people, thats what they do, and they in one, actually did sue a person. So.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread