Flash ★ Re-OPENED ★ Chrome Hotel ★ FREE VIP ★ Hiring! ★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
We're now fully protected by xznetworks's TCP Proxy, We're peaking 40+ users online c:!

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
Emilio my co-owner is no longer co-owner on my retro, he'll be around.

Duralex

Jan 25, 2014
I'm pretty glad for the changes for the staff.
Jerry you're a great staff meanwhile Emilio is a cunt who tried to demote me after 10 minutes because I were afk. Although I wish you luck and I might be online if I get unipbanned.

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
Peaked 26 users online last night! ;)

We just got came back online from a recent Downtime!

We've currently changed our emulator to "Gold Star Emulator" an edit with Phoenix and it has spush, vipha, viphal, lay, handitem, roomeffect, and startquestion commands. We're have a feature called "Roompolls"
7qm2.png

1zfn.png

wm1e.png

Hz7wYD2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Godly

You can have it all.
Jan 31, 2014
@JerryCool
I've written a review on your hotel on the 'Retro Feedback and Reviews' thread, if you'd wish to view the review please redirect to this . Please dearly note that all reviews and feedback are strictly non-bias and are written for personal and hotel improvement, thanks.

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
@JerryCool
I've written a review on your hotel on the 'Retro Feedback and Reviews' thread, if you'd wish to view the review please redirect to this . Please dearly note that all reviews and feedback are strictly non-bias and are written for personal and hotel improvement, thanks.
Alright. :)

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
Well, Chrome has been shutted down by Sulake. R.I.P. Chrome Hotel December 7th 2013 - February 11th, 2014.
@Legion Please close the thread, I'll pm you when to re-open this thread if the retro will be online in future.

Data

Posting Freak
May 19, 2013
Well, Chrome has been shutted down by Sulake. R.I.P. Chrome Hotel December 7th 2013 - February 11th, 2014.
@Legion Please close the thread, I'll pm you when to re-open this thread if the retro will be online in future.
I hardly thing Sulake would target such a small hotel, they would focus on hotels like Habboon & Fresh not a 10+ retro.
Looks like you have just not been able to afford to keep your server because of the way you copied HabPlus's closed page.
59IJef1.png

Last edited:

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
Well, Sulake really got us down we didn't shutdown because we couldn't afford for the servers.. Here is a DMCA Report;
We kindly request your swift response to the following.

We have received a copyright infringement complaint regarding a domain hosted on your VPS. This sort of misuse of our network is not allowed and can lead to blocking your services.

Hereby we request u to solve this problem and take steps to prevent this messages in the future

A copy of the received message is included below this line:
--------------------------------------------
CloudFlare received a DMCA copyright infringement complaint dated February 4, 2014 regarding:
chrome-hotel.org

Please be aware CloudFlare is a network provider offering a reverse proxy, pass-through security service. We are not a hosting provider. CloudFlare does not control the content of our customers.

The actual IP address hosting chrome-hotel.org is REMOVED. Using the following command, you can confirm the site in question is hosted at that IP address: REMOVED

Below is the complaint we received:

Reporter's Name: Olga Sanchez
Copyright Holder's Name: Sulake Corporation OY
Reporter's Email Address: REMOVED
Reporter's Address: Kaarlenkatu 9-11 Helsinki, Helsinki FI
Reported URLs:

Original Work: The following information is presented for the purposes of removing web content that infringes on our copyright per the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. We appreciate your enforcement of copyright law and support of our rights in this matter.
We request you to remove the above detailed website from your server. The website in question is an “emulation” server which uses code and images for our product Habbo Hotel ( ) created and copyrighted by Sulake Corporation (hereinafter “Sulake”).

Our copyright ownership is clearly stated on the site thus:

“© 2004 – 2012 Sulake Corporation Oy. Habbo is a registered trademark of Sulake Corporation Oy in the European Union, the USA, Japan, the People’s Republic of China and various other jurisdictions. All rights reserved.”

I have a good faith belief that none of the materials or activities listed above has been authorized by Sulake, its agents or the law. I hereby confirm that all of the above information is accurate and that I am authorised to act on behalf of Sulake, the owner of the copyrights identified above.

Please address this issue with your customer.

Regards,

CloudFlare Abuse

Data

Posting Freak
May 19, 2013
Well, Sulake really got us down we didn't shutdown because we couldn't afford for the servers.. Here is a DMCA Report;
Cloudflare DMCAS can be faked, until they contact you directly via email there is no point of doing anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread