Flash ★ Nabbo ★ Custom CMS ★ R63 ★ Stable Emu ★ MORE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obey

You just played yourself.
Nov 23, 2013
C0cAj2Z.png

About Us
Nabbo hotel is professionally ran by a young adult. We currently have a small, nice community and are looking to accept more users into the hotel. Nabbo originally opened way back in 2009. The hotel owners had to close the hotel due to real life situations but now a Nabbo user has stepped up to the task of bringing Nabbo to what it once was -- unique. We are currently running on a Gold Tree Emulator edit with our own heavily edited CMS.​

What's so unique?
Nabbo has a custom made CMS which has a Help system implanted so that the staff can help other users if they have problems getting into the hotel. If a user needs help on anything (account details, reporting a user, technical problem), then the staff behind that application will be there to support you all the way. But that's not all. We also have a bots page on the content management system where you can buy a bot and place them in your rooms. Our hotel is completely user driven -- you say, we do. We feel this way that the hotel will be suitable to all users and not just the staff. We try to keep everyone's suggestions in mind and work our hardest to make them happen.

Features
1mXcU.gif
Stable economy (even staff are limited to the rares)
1mXcU.gif
Sexy Custom CMS
1mXcU.gif
Running on a Gold Tree Emulator Edit
1mXcU.gif
Daily backups, DDoS Protection, bug and lag free client.
1mXcU.gif
Organized catalogue.

1mXcU.gif
Experienced staff
1mXcU.gif
Loyal staff and members
1mXcU.gif
Well managed
1mXcU.gif
Habbo news in-client

1mXcU.gif
Daily events

LcnBTuJ.png

Had to zoom out to get it all in.
ZvOheMy.png

iejfbaY.png

vLnaiRY.png

H8nIgjS.png

I hope you decide to join us at Nabbo and if there's anything I could have improved on in this thread don't hesitate to comment below. Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

rec0rd

Apr 12, 2013
Hi, not sure if you know me I used to work on nabbo and was very good mates with Myles & Matthew. I wish you the best of luck and it is so good to see Nabbo Hotel back up and running. Love the CMS BTW.

Ash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread