★ logicHotel ★ r63 ★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baevus

the names ethan
Nov 4, 2012
logo.png
What is logicHotel?
logicHotel was designed to be a small, nice & friendly community. We started as LauxsX (Premium Relaxing in Latin) but it all came to an end.
Now, we have re-branded & re-launched as logicHotel! logicHotel has a unique & simple edited "Habbo Theme" for revCMS.
We are also running on a lightly-edited version of Phoenix Emulator. (Our version has working conditions, small memory leak fixes & more).

What does logicHotel have?
  • A unique & simple edited "Habbo Theme" for revCMS.
  • A lightly edited version of Phoenix Emulator.
  • A shoutcast server (not public yet).
  • Coins, shells & pixels currency.
  • A .NET domain.
  • A 3GB Ram VPS.

Can I be staff?
Yes! We are currently looking for 1 Administrator & 2 Moderators! You have to be trained & experienced with Coding or Graphics. You must act professional at all times and be nice to all users noob or experienced!

Specs?
  • 3GB Ram VPS.
  • 50GB HDD.
  • 1TB Bandwith.
YSOLITTLE? We used to have a dedicated server but because of issues with the host and insufficient funds we have downgraded. This should be enough for our small userbase though!

Screens?
PS:
On the catalogue it still says LaxusX because I haven't cleared my cache!
You must be registered for see images attach

So, do you want to join this small, welcoming & professional community?
Click the banner below!

Or alternatively; logichotel.net

PS:
The hotel has extra DDoS Protection & Secure Sessions are on so the hotel takes abit to load.​

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
The hotel has a very decent thread, and I like how you always relate your hotel to being welcoming, and what not. But, in the long run it seems to be out of style, you're still using the older Habbo Theme (with slight edits), and it looks as if you are still r63a. I'm sorry mate, but you need a more modern design, and create something on your emulation side that makes it more competitive.

Baevus

the names ethan
Nov 4, 2012
The hotel has a very decent thread, and I like how you always relate your hotel to being welcoming, and what not. But, in the long run it seems to be out of style, you're still using the older Habbo Theme (with slight edits), and it looks as if you are still r63a. I'm sorry mate, but you need a more modern design, and create something on your emulation side that makes it more competitive.
Thanks, I am planing on doing up the CMS today. I really dislike r63b, I know a lot of users do. There are also no "STABLE" emulators, there is Mercury but that still has bugs.

good luck :)
Thanks man!

Note: For anyone having problems with the hotel loading, clear your cache and just wait. It took me a minute and a half the other day. I don't know why it's taking so long.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
MercuryEMU is running pretty stable, and very few bugs on my end. Anyways, you should look into the IDK Project because it's an r63a emulator, but it's based on Java which would allow you to run on a cheaper + faster Linux VPS, and it has more features. <3

Baevus

the names ethan
Nov 4, 2012
MercuryEMU is running pretty stable, and very few bugs on my end. Anyways, you should look into the IDK Project because it's an r63a emulator, but it's based on Java which would allow you to run on a cheaper + faster Linux VPS, and it has more features. <3
The IDK Project, looked very good. Then he decides to sell it, fails & gives up.

Good luck :)
Thanks.

Ecko1223

Feb 28, 2013
Nothing sets you apart from other retros. You have the same everything. Maybe try and make your hotel custom. Like, making cool features through the emu, or maybe editing the habbo.swf

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
The IDK Project, looked very good. Then he decides to sell it, fails & gives up.

Thanks.
PlusEmulator could be a solution to your revision problems, Mercury i don't suggest AT ALL thought good for grabbing Packets/Encryption Data I'd simply recommend to use PlusEmulator Old UI and Manually update that.

Shatter

Selling Dedicated Servers
Jan 8, 2014
The CMS color scheme and image choice is absolutely horrid. I'd suggest using something that is a bit more sleek and appealing.
Goodluck on future improvements.

Baevus

the names ethan
Nov 4, 2012
Updates: I've been working mainly server-side with my fellow owner and technicians.
  • We've fixed the lag loading. Now hotel loading is instant.
  • Fixed our DDoS protection fully. (Cloudflare, proxy ect.)
  • New catalogue.
I promise I will get on-to doing up the CMS soon! :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread