Flash ★ HabEarth ★ R63B ★ Unique ★ Minimal Lag ★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zach

Dec 29, 2015
That sucks but atleast you learned a lesson from it. Don't use the same details/password on retros and most definitely not the same as paypal.
Not really because in the old days I could use the same passwords - owner's were not there about the money. either way my point is that id rather drink bleach and die. lol

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
Hate this retro, the one time I was registered I bought VIP and a owner called Matty had a problem with it I used the same password on the hotel as my paypal and 20 minutes later of filing a chargeback because he banned me after purchasing he then logged into PayPal and removed the dispute claim. Had called PayPal, explained the problem they refunded me asap straight after checking my IP was different to recent login and said seller was under investigation

Most un-professional retro ever seen in my entire life. I'd rather suck a 80 year old man's bleached asshole than join this pile of horse shit.
That sucks but last time I checked my name was George and Matty owns a hotel called Lime

He used to run under this name I've heard that before but he doesn't own it now or have anything to do with it

Zach

Dec 29, 2015
That sucks but last time I checked my name was George and Matty owns a hotel called Lime

He used to run under this name I've heard that before but he doesn't own it now or have anything to do with it
oh well ... matty gave habora a bad name so yeah, still dont want to join i dont want anything hes associated with or has been. good luck to you as the new management though.

Meap

Nov 7, 2010
After lots of thought and consideration over the past week or so from feedback from users about the name and its past I have decided to change the name of the hotel to HabEarth to avoid complications with people thinking this is owned by the same people as in the past and will hopefully benefit the hotel further in the foreseeable future.
I will update the screenshots at a later point

Few Updates

Word Filter changed because a few people managed to bypass it so it's been updated so rip advertisers
Diamonds have been changed to one per hour and 2 per hour for VIP's instead of every 45 minutes
New Enables (Staff Enable changed, VIP's now have an enable (Before someone mentions they've seen it before, Credits do go to Habbi for the VIP Enable) and BOT's now have the BOT Enable to show more easily that it's a BOT and because it looks good)
c48cf20a6ada46988ae4d71bc9d09956.png

Also here's a screenshot of what happens when you try buying from the VIP Catalogue when you're not a VIP Member because I don't think I gave a screenshot
b52126d240e54239b8d7ad4fff422ca4.png

Muff

Aug 5, 2015
After lots of thought and consideration over the past week or so from feedback from users about the name and its past I have decided to change the name of the hotel to HabEarth to avoid complications with people thinking this is owned by the same people as in the past and will hopefully benefit the hotel further in the foreseeable future.

Few Updates

Word Filter changed because a few people managed to bypass it so it's been updated so rip advertisers
Diamonds have been changed to one per hour and 2 per hour for VIP's instead of every 45 minutes
New Enables (Staff Enable changed, VIP's now have an enable (Before someone mentions they've seen it before, Credits do go to Habbi for the VIP Enable) and BOT's now have the BOT Enable to show more easily that it's a BOT and because it looks good)

Also here's a screenshot of what happens when you try buying from the VIP Catalogue when you're not a VIP Member because I don't think I gave a screenshot
Good Shit.

Liam

To be or not to be
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013

Few Updates

Thanks for the credits at least. Updates look cool :)

Last edited:

Meap

Nov 7, 2010
Thanks for the credits at least. Updates look cool :)
Yeah np, unlike some people if I do take stuff from somewhere ill give credit where it's due and also thanks :)

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013

Bit late but

Matty is a dumb fucker and really cannot be arsed for shit. Lime died out within a week or two and this hotel is constantly evolving. Why it's a shame you had to change names, it'll be a good step in the right direction my man

Meap

Nov 7, 2010
Cool little addition as of last night
Any item that is only purchasable by someone who has donated for VIP will have a little VIP icon next to them as shown below
9d8171b7bc7e4127b653affcdf1afce9.png

This way it's a lot easier to see what items you will have to be a VIP Member to purchase

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
The hotel is looking quite nice. I really hope you actually keep this one up. All of them seem to have potential if you put enough time/effort!

Meap

Nov 7, 2010
The hotel is looking quite nice. I really hope you actually keep this one up. All of them seem to have potential if you put enough time/effort!
Yeah I forgot how much fun it was owning a hotel so I do plan to keep this up for as long as I can

HabEarth Updates
Most recent updates include
  • New Hotel Logo + Banner (Can be found in my signature)
  • Empty command has been recoded to allow you to choose from emptying either your items, pets or -bots
The biggest update is the long awaited... GROUP FORUMS!!
Yes that's right, group forums have arrived at HabEarth therefore making us stand out that little bit more to your average hotel
We hope you will use these to the best of your ability and sensibly :)
Here are some screenshots (One Colour differentiation with where I edited the SWFs, will fix at later point)
ef9631a70ce149df9bf5c963a3139847.png

707416ca022d4b93b18f71b87b5fc115.png

daede78533034a299b4af6d4c716ca55.png

cbdb1480de2042efa8c21c0f5298b5c1.png

13b48f4fdbdf4f9eab97461fd73bc2e7.png

cutes

https://habbi.us
Apr 5, 2016
An hotel owner that actually gives credits to the hotels where they got ideas from instead of classing it off as their own, well done! Good luck with your hotel, seems good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread