Flash ¸„.-•~¹°”ˆ˜¨ sεα нσтεℓ ¨˜ˆ”°¹~•-.„

Status
Not open for further replies.

YungKiDD

Oct 11, 2014
sea.gif

introduction to the seas

Avast! Into your computer screens comes a new retro that may make you question why you don't live in a retro. It might also make you question what you're doing with your life but hopefully you can control yourself.

Just take a look at the retro scene and you will find disappointment. Give a kid a tutorial and a computer and a new retro is born. We strive to be different, however.

Sea Hotel is a brand new hotel, opened officially August 18, 2015 with user experience in mind (if we really wanted to make money, we would've just made our own damn game). Our mission? Make a retro so good it makes Habbo look like shit.

what to expect

Our CMS
The first thing you will notice is our custom CMS. A heavy edit of Rev, seaMS is a beautiful twist on the plain, boring design you see on every other retro. We offer features you don't normally see on other retros, such as a lottery and poll (which will open when we average 25 users), news comments, etc..

CMS.png

Our client
When you can manage to stop staring at the beauty of our CMS, you will find the equally beautiful client. At the time of writing this, we are using the most up-to-date client you'll find on any retro (or on Habbo, for that matter); not to mention the many edits we have made to it.

Navigator.png

(nothing has been photoshopped!)

Economy
We offer an amazing array of furni. Take a look at our organized catalog and you'll find all the furni on Habbo, and then some! The artistic staff members of the seas spend plenty of time (almost too much) crafting the best customs! We plan on releasing new customs regularly, so you can look forward to that!

screenieCatalog.png

(again, nothing is photoshopped!)

Also, we have put in a considerable amount of work balancing our economy properly. Don't expect to hop in the seas and buy 2 million thrones.

community

Events
Nothing warms our hearts more than seeing the community get together. We value competitions such as ROTW and COTW and constantly encourage our users to participate in the community. We like to be creative with our hotel, so expect plenty of surprise quests, unexpected rewards, and overall fun! Under the ‘community’ section of our CMS you will find that we have a poll and lottery. Both will open when we average around 25 users online.

Staff
As a grand opening gift to everyone we will be hiring for a short period of time (but only after we reach around 10 users registered). We will only be reviewing the most qualified and talented applicants (users good at a programming language, experienced retro moderators, etc.). Our goal as owners is to create a strong community and interact with it heavily, and in order to do that we need the help of a dedicated and well-picked staff. Also, as soon as our user count increases staff applications will become available more often. Don't get your hopes up, though, we are extremely picky!
We are proud to say we are running on Azure EMU! Thanks to azure team for making this hotel even possible!
Meet the owners
av_andrew.png

Andrew

VIP
We offer two classes of VIP: superVIP and A1 VIP.

superVIP is much like Habbo Club, but on steroids. Just like Club, it is purchased with in-game credits, but offers many more features.

A1 VIP is purchased with real money and offers maximum experience of the seas.

However, instead of having me explain all this shit here, how about you just join our hotel? :)

(Our website and client are really large in size, so please give it some time to load for your first visit. You won't be disappointed :)

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
wow
i really wanted to play asshotel
but i might stick with this i guess

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
I don't see the point in "asshotel.com" at all, but CMS looks nice and new. Glad to see people are starting to try now. Goodluck with your hotel, I'll try it sometime.

iLuzDemSkittles

Jun 18, 2015
Hell yeah, the whole cms is beautiful. I love the index, Right hand side, girl getting some head. That caught my eye quick tbh.

r0ck

Megatron
Jul 18, 2015
Hell yeah, the whole cms is beautiful. I love the index, Right hand side, girl getting some head. That caught my eye quick tbh.
I know this hotel is amazing. I wonder how it didn't work out the first time around, anyways YunhKiDD keep us informed on the thread.

Marcel

You're the guy who stole my car
Jul 17, 2015
Really good job on everything, pretty impressive. Especially how you got our attention with.
Other than that Hope you succeed with the Hotel!
¸„.-•~¹°”ˆ˜¨ sεα нσтεℓ ¨˜ˆ”°¹~•-.„ <-- That is a temptation.

Examed

Я весь высший лидер из вас всех
Aug 7, 2014
I'm guessing that is the new link.If not gonna have to agree with @thisgirlthough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread