[TUT] How to make r63b Habbo Retro

Did this tutorial help you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miraj

Feb 3, 2013
Would you like to VM me your TeamViewer details (don't worry I'll delete it immediately), I'll be glad to help you out.

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
My client disconnects after I get the welcome message in the client.

Noman

lol
Jul 17, 2011
I've got it working now, to fix the 'create rooms' button error just do this;

1- Open your "my.ini" file within the MySQL installation directory, and look for the text "sql-mode".

Find:
Code:
# Set the SQL mode to strict sql-mode="STRICT_TRANS_TABLES,NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER,NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION"

Replace with:

Code:
# Set the SQL mode to strict sql-mode="NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER,NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION"

Anyways, i've got my retro up and going, the tutorial helped a bit but i knew what i was doing from the start, so yeah. =] is the link to my retro if anyone wants it.

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
Some kid told me that helped him fix client, honestly I have no clue what that means. If you do, please give it a try.

This is the error:
Error in query:
UPDATE users SET users.online = '0', users.points_online = '0', users.last_online = '2/4/2013 6:27:43 PM', activity_points = 10100, activity_points_lastupdate = '1360027659', credits = 8100, achievement_points = 5, crystals = '0' WHERE id = 353 ;
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Out of range value for column 'activity_points_lastupdate' at row 1
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int32& affectedRow, Int32& insertedId)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.GetResult(Int32 statementId, Int32& affectedRows, Int32& insertedId)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
at Database_Manager.Database.Session_Details.QueryAdapter.runQuery()

IPMB1

Jan 1, 2013
this was my problem :
rqgjb

Lordring43

Feb 18, 2012
I've got it working now, to fix the 'create rooms' button error just do this;

1- Open your "my.ini" file within the MySQL installation directory, and look for the text "sql-mode".

Find:
Code:
# Set the SQL mode to strict sql-mode="STRICT_TRANS_TABLES,NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER,NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION"

Replace with:

Code:
# Set the SQL mode to strict sql-mode="NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER,NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION"

Anyways, i've got my retro up and going, the tutorial helped a bit but i knew what i was doing from the start, so yeah. =] is the link to my retro if anyone wants it.

It have done that. But i use IIS7, do i need to use Xampp?

djmike575

Dec 17, 2012
is there another db for the Table User's etc as i get this error Table users' doesn't exist i users the db called r63b.sql

LiamH

Jan 12, 2013
My says Warning: mysql_result() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\CMS\app\class.engine.php on line 107

Warning: mysql_result() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\CMS\app\class.engine.php on line 107

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\CMS\app\class.engine.php:107) in C:\xampp\htdocs\CMS\app\tpl\class.html.php on line 32 Help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread