[TUT] How to make r63b Habbo Retro

Did this tutorial help you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Damon

Aug 13, 2012
Do you want me to help you over teamviewer or something? I'll check over all your config and such. If you do, message me your details.
yeh maybe.. I've tried both revcms and ubercms 2.. but same problem

Miraj

Feb 3, 2013
Damon, at post #34 the original poster was talking about me. If you need help shoot me a PM with your TeamViewer details if you're willing to.

Damon

Aug 13, 2012
Damon, at post #34 the original poster was talking about me. If you need help shoot me a PM with your TeamViewer details if you're willing to.
I end up fixing, the hotel just got problems with making rooms.

Miraj

Feb 3, 2013
Nice! Does anyone have a clue on how to change the language? Most of it is in Spanish or Swedish. Do I need to upload a whole different catalog? I need help please.

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
Nice! Does anyone have a clue on how to change the language? Most of it is in Spanish or Swedish. Do I need to upload a whole different catalog? I need help please.
Yes, you do.

Miraj

Feb 3, 2013
I am unsure how to and which one I'll need exactly for it to work for this installation.

KyleVonnie

Come @ me Bro!
Oct 26, 2011
I got it to work, and I was. The client keeps D/c and Emu is working.
Stop any AdBlockers if you have any, clear your cache/history, These are some things that fixed this issue before.

Just fixed my issue, although now that the hotel loaded. I am unable to create rooms?
After you enter client, click My Rooms. The Public Rooms in the navigator don't seem to work properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread