• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TechN

Feb 3, 2013
Nice Job with the tutorial But othwise, I know how to make my own retro :p

TechN

Feb 3, 2013
I'm currently helping people out whenever I have time to set up the hotel, so that's basically it.

Thanks, Good luck with your retro if you have one :p

Right now I dont Have a retro and cba to afford one. But if you ever need help Im here :D

KyleVonnie

Come @ me Bro!
Oct 26, 2011
Right now I dont Have a retro and cba to afford one. But if you ever need help Im here :D
Okay thanks mate! Would you happen to know why so many people are experiencing a black client screen? They stopped their adblockers, cleared their cache/history, and all the config is right. It's so odd.

Damon

Aug 13, 2012
Stop any AdBlockers if you have any, clear your cache/history, These are some things that fixed this issue before.

After you enter client, click My Rooms. The Public Rooms in the navigator don't seem to work properly.
Yeah when Im on the reception view with the navigator opened, and I click my rooms then create a room... I try to select a room and a name but does nothing other then an error to the emu.

Error shown on emu:

"Recieved message 2431
Error in queary caught"

Noman

lol
Jul 17, 2011
Try to create a room on the client and it doesn't work. lol.

Yeah when Im on the reception view with the navigator opened, and I click my rooms then create a room... I try to select a room and a name but does nothing other then an error to the emu.

Error shown on emu:

"Recieved message 2431
Error in queary caught"
What he said

Anyways, here's what i found in the mysql log .txt thingy.

Error in query:
INSERT INTO rooms (roomtype,caption,owner,model_name) VALUES ('private',@caption,@username,@model)
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Field 'description' doesn't have a default value
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int32& affectedRow, Int32& insertedId)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.GetResult(Int32 statementId, Int32& affectedRows, Int32& insertedId)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteScalar()
at Database_Manager.Database.Session_Details.QueryAdapter.insertQuery()

KyleVonnie

Come @ me Bro!
Oct 26, 2011
Try to create a room on the client and it doesn't work. lol.

What he said

Anyways, here's what i found in the mysql log .txt thingy.

Error in query:
INSERT INTO rooms (roomtype,caption,owner,model_name) VALUES ('private',@caption,@username,@model)
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Field 'description' doesn't have a default value
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int32& affectedRow, Int32& insertedId)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.GetResult(Int32 statementId, Int32& affectedRows, Int32& insertedId)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteScalar()
at Database_Manager.Database.Session_Details.QueryAdapter.insertQuery()
Try to empty the table rooms. I might of forgot to empty it from my database D:

EDIT: Do me a favor, and tell me how many tables are in your database.

TechN

Feb 3, 2013
Okay thanks mate! Would you happen to know why so many people are experiencing a black client screen? They stopped their adblockers, cleared their cache/history, and all the config is right. It's so odd.

Alot of people have that problem, Im guessing that there is something wrong with the emulator, Try changing it!

Miraj

Feb 3, 2013
[TechN], I have helped people though TeamViewer today and I've made it work for all of them. If you guys continue to have a black screen feel free to message me your TV details and Ill try my best to help solve the issue. When I first installed it I had the same issue until I cleared all of my history and or went over my configuration files.

Damon

Aug 13, 2012
Just resolved my issue.

I'll give a download link to the new table for 'Rooms' shortly.
Also, with the public rooms not working.. I believe it is the pack of swfs..

Miraj

Feb 3, 2013
Oh.. I thought we would have public rooms. Darn :( Does anyone have a clue on how to change the catalogue? Practically everything is in Swedish, or Spanish.

Damon

Aug 13, 2012
Oh.. I thought we would have public rooms. Darn :( Does anyone have a clue on how to change the catalogue? Practically everything is in Swedish, or Spanish.
Catalogue = rename manually..

um I believe I got an other set of swfs to work with it and public rooms worked So.. I might find them again and give download link.

Miraj

Feb 3, 2013
I tried renaming them manually but I didn't see a change in game. Let me try again maybe I forgot to restart the emulator.

Cedar

Jan 24, 2013
What does it mean when after I open up xampp-control and I got the Apache working but, when I try to start the MySQL, it doesn't start?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread