Revolution Emulator [C#, R63B, Encryption Cracked, DAO, Fluent NHibernate, Lua Plugin, Mono]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nailezned

May 24, 2012
Should incorporate something that cleans up database. Like if user hasn't logged in for 2months it gets rid of excess data (rooms furni etc) I know this could be done in php but would be good for it to be incorporated so that everything does get wiped and leaves stuff that may effect emulator performance.

I agree.

CallumAtwal

Dec 16, 2011
When's it released? I cannot wait!

Also, can it be used with uber. Will anyone code a compatible client.php

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
is this going to be link for beta hotel
That's the website for "Project Revolution" in general. Who knows if they do or :lol:

SayWuut

Jun 5, 2012
lol i clicked on both of em aswell

OFF TOPIC : Get on the #TeamRev IRC i think im in the right one

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
Need to get in contact with me?

For the "Channels" box, type in TeamRev

dominic

Dec 16, 2011
Zak's gonna be pissed at me, when he returns.
Well. We've been working around with some 'new encoding/encryption', but I just found out of that I was missing some variables in external_vars..
*slaps myself.*

Spartak

Sep 24, 2011
Well. We've been working around with some 'new encoding/encryption', but I just found out of that I was missing some variables in external_vars..
*slaps myself.*
lol you fixed it? if yea then its fine x)

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
*slaps myself.*

This is why i said, download the new variables.
Simple errors causing trouble again....

Anyway i'm coming on skype, we are gonna packetlog for two good hours. I need everything we can get.

I'm sure as you have heard, we currently support the newest crypto i'm gonna do the friends messenger and then head over to the room side.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I'm sure as you have heard, we currently support the newest crypto i'm gonna do the friends messenger and then head over to the room side.

Good luck, sounds cool :D!

Twan

Feb 14, 2011
This is really nice! This gonna be pown phoenix :)
Now its:
Phoenix beats Uber
Then:
Rev beats Phoenix

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
I would like to ask. Since Habbo kept updating, right now the new planned UI and the live Habbo talents, are you planning on working on them too? They seem to be a great addition to the emulator. :up:

Nailezned

May 24, 2012
I would like to ask. Since Habbo kept updating, right now the new planned UI and the live Habbo talents, are you planning on working on them too? They seem to be a great addition to the emulator. :up:

Here's what Zak said on the other thread:

I'm slowly working upon this, once Habbo hits Illumnina i'll update id's, crack swf, and release Rev. I really like the console design, they used the old concept :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread