Revolution Emulator [C#, R63B, Encryption Cracked, DAO, Fluent NHibernate, Lua Plugin, Mono]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
Ignore you, what? Also, the SSO is same as any other SSO, uses the same system. It's just that it had new encryption.

Get Ticket using Encryption -> Get user data by ticket -> Authenticate User

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
But there are rumours another emulator is gonna beat Revolution? Seems they started a fight on another forum, on that emulator's dev. It is named PacketEMU. Worked on by Droppy.

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
But there are rumours another emulator is gonna beat Revolution? Seems they started a fight on another forum, on that emulator's dev. It is named PacketEMU. Worked on by Droppy.

I've seen it's code. Nothing new, no proper sso, no encryption done, not even decent Sql, it's a rip of some Uber files too, like it packet handling.
So is that emulator gonna beat me? Well, of course it is...

All blood sweat tears < bullshit was just sweat i guess? Went into writing the framework for several months, from them several months, a legend was born.
Then a Team was formed.

DaLightz

See ya'll in the afterlife.
May 19, 2012
That emulator has alot of sources from uberemu. It cant beat revemu. ;)

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
I know I know. Just criticizing and see how Revolution spectators (or even fans) will react on such thing.

oreo

May 15, 2012
I've seen it's code. Nothing new, no proper sso, no encryption done, not even decent Sql, it's a rip of some Uber files too, like it packet handling.
So is that emulator gonna beat me? Well, of course it is...

All blood sweat tears < bullshit was just sweat i guess? Went into writing the framework for several months, from them several months, a legend was born.
Then a Team was formed.

its not a rip of uber lol its a rip of one of the phoenix sources that was decompiled lol

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
Well, Phoenix was uber based.

But if it's using Reflected Code, then that is even more worse.

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
Zak you got the update or RevEMU?
Yeah, the project is dead, Zak turned gay with Mikkel and Manuel is gonna commit suicide because another one of his brothers have turned gay :p.
--
Zak, when are we getting the Hibernate dao stuff done?

dominic

Dec 16, 2011
Yeah, the project is dead, Zak turned gay with Mikkel and Manuel is gonna commit suicide because another one of his brothers have turned gay :p.
--
Zak, when are we getting the Hibernate dao stuff done?
I ain't gay.

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
, Once Maarten is done finishing the Raw packets, and fixing structures, we'll start with some testing, then do DAO and then secure our querys, packet data handling up.
Once all this is done, we can do a beta.

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
, Once Maarten is done finishing the Raw packets, and fixing structures, we'll start with some testing, then do DAO and then secure our querys, packet data handling up.
Once all this is done, we can do a beta.
Raw packets?
Require an extra hand? :D

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011

Maarten is handling it.
But after that, we are gonna do DAO.

^Above
Soon.

DaLightz

May 19, 2012
Is that new hotel view powered by the database? Like um, were it would say that there is a new rare or somehting ;)

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
I'm not bothering on the new hotel view interface at the moment, i'm waiting for the full Illumina to release, then focus on it's UI features.

DaLightz

May 19, 2012
I'm not bothering on the new hotel view interface at the moment, i'm waiting for the full Illumina to release, then focus on it's UI features.
Indeed, at that point, RevEMU will beat phoenix by the longest shot. ;)
Glad to see that you are still keeping great motivation in the project, best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread