Revolution Emulator [C#, R63B, Encryption Cracked, DAO, Fluent NHibernate, Lua Plugin, Mono]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
So much progress made and since you've gone java this has become an even more exciting project for me to await the release.

I can't wait, keep it up

Zeus

Jun 30, 2012
Wouldn't surprise me if the surprise was either Adil taking Rev Emu over or Adil onto the team.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Oh whats the suprise you both finished revemu together that'd be sexy
Stop guessing and wait for the surprise to be revealed ... facepalm.jpg

So much progress made and since you've gone java this has become an even more exciting project for me to await the release.

I can't wait, keep it up
A Habbo emulator working across any OS is really cool, esp. if it's an emulation of the latest Habbo features... right?

dominic

Dec 16, 2011
Mikkel, is a terrible coder.

He can call me all he wants e-talk doesn't affect me at all. I didn't kick him, he came blabbing on about his leaving etc. Users even said it too me.
He bitched about Quackster because he helped.

All of you's can bitch about me having leaving or etc. But i have been working on research non-stop since November the first.
Like i said before i am not putting Habbo infront of my life, i currently work 5hours day at a temp job. I got applications to sort out, forms to fill out for student loan stuff. What do you want me to do? Complete a server that will give their virtual thanks to me for, and then what get sue'd by Sulake the next day.

If you have such a problem, learn Cryptology, work off the base?

No my username is Zak(C) on RZ. I didn't code much for RZ project, i just did managing mostly.
So I left the team myself? Sure I did.
You kicked me Zak, don't deny it. We both know you kicked me.
Oh, and I am not a terrible coder. Those "things" you made, were either taken from Mango, or wasn't half working.

Flint

http://Dusk-Hotel.com
Jul 10, 2012
Oh, and I am not a terrible coder. Those "things" you made, were either taken from Mango, or wasn't half working.
DUN DUN DUN, Emulator Battle
RevEmu Vs Mikkel's Emu
jk...

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011

Just because sockets are from Mango doesn't mean everything is but i am grateful to this community for the oppurtinity to let me develop and i sure am to promise i will pay them back soon. Adil told me that you said you quit, you also bitch'd about Quackster thats all i gotta say. I don't care if you didn't leave because you was gonna get kicked out anyway.

But i am off to my journey!

Flint

http://Dusk-Hotel.com
Jul 10, 2012
Just because sockets are from Mango doesn't mean everything is but i am grateful to this community for the oppurtinity to let me develop and i sure am to promise i will pay them back soon. Adil told me that you said you quit, you also bitch'd about Quackster thats all i gotta say. I don't care if you didn't leave because you was gonna get kicked out anyway.

But i am off to my journey!
W
H
A
T
IS
THE
SUPPRISEE?!

iAdam

May 18, 2011
Is there any where we can get a pre release or beta version of the emulator for localhost testing?

DaLightz

See ya'll in the afterlife.
May 19, 2012
Thank you for that CookieMonsta only i have one question,have you tested it and worked perfectly ?!
Tried to get it up, but i failed. Most likely because the database i was using. I'm no sure if there is a custom database or what. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread