Revolution Emulator [C#, R63B, Encryption Cracked, DAO, Fluent NHibernate, Lua Plugin, Mono]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Learn Some Fucking Paitence FFS Douche Bag
You don't have patience too for swearing. :)
What was that in english?

If RevEMU gets completed it will be good :)
"It's like they're almost finished with the development. You didn't watch out the development and give negative feedback? Gtfo."
Hope you're happy with that now. ;)
Why not stop being a self-fish brat and learn to code?

To me your the real hoax.
Just don't give an eye on the non-sense comments and just keep on going. Your supporters are far numerous than those haters. :) We all know it'll end up good.

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
I see you do not understand how blackmail works...

Yes, updates have been pushed 2 days ago.
They include Packet structure fixtures and standard source cleanup.

Once i get settled in University, you'll honestly love how RevEmu will work, i have it all planned.

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
Yes, updates have been pushed 2 days ago.
They include Packet structure fixtures and standard source cleanup.

Once i get settled in University, you'll honestly love how RevEmu will work, i have all planned.
Are you still going forward with Java or not?

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
You see i'm still limited with Java i can't do much with it.

I'm am learning C++ OOP, we all know C++ is one of the most used .NET Game Languages, if i can finished studying that while learning at the same time. I can really produce something amazing.

Since C++ is a type of Object C programming language it can easily work with C# plugins which makes life easier for them C# programmers.

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
You see i'm still limited with Java i can't do much with it.

I'm am learning C++ OOP, we all know C++ is one of the most used .NET Game Languages, if i can finished studying that while learning at the same time. I can really produce something amazing.

Since C++ is a type of Object C programming language it can easily work with C# plugins which makes life easier for them C# programmers.
C++ is not a .NET language, it can run on .NET though. But tbh there's no point in using C++/CLI unless you want some nasty ass syntax and the windows api.

Flint

http://Dusk-Hotel.com
Jul 10, 2012
Current RevCMS is for phoenix only, I've got butterfly working with it after some tweaking but RevEMU probably isn't compatible.
Rev 3.0 Will -_-
Since RevEmu Has Its Own DB Im Guessing Rev 3.0 WIll Be Working From That Db?

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Rev 3.0 Will -_-
Since RevEmu Has Its Own DB Im Guessing Rev 3.0 WIll Be Working From That Db?
I believe there's what we call RevDB. If ever they are to support multiple database.. I believe there will be still required SQLs to run in order to make the emu work on the CMS.

Also.. you can modify RevCMS 1.9.9 to work with other database.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread