Revolution Emulator [C#, R63B, Encryption Cracked, DAO, Fluent NHibernate, Lua Plugin, Mono]

Status
Not open for further replies.

keiller

Mr Tutorial Man
Jun 9, 2012
So you've stopped this project
-_-
Fair enough i guess

Zak is the only one on this project apparently ;/

0280b-062636b0-a33c-4946-9bf5-bbe89db56fc2.png

keiller

Mr Tutorial Man
Jun 9, 2012

He also has RageEmulator, as he's working for an emu for ragez0ne now.

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
Mikkel, is a terrible coder.

He can call me all he wants e-talk doesn't affect me at all. I didn't kick him, he came blabbing on about his leaving etc. Users even said it too me.
He bitched about Quackster because he helped.

All of you's can bitch about me having leaving or etc. But i have been working on research non-stop since November the first.
Like i said before i am not putting Habbo infront of my life, i currently work 5hours day at a temp job. I got applications to sort out, forms to fill out for student loan stuff. What do you want me to do? Complete a server that will give their virtual thanks to me for, and then what get sue'd by Sulake the next day.

If you have such a problem, learn Cryptology, work off the base?

No my username is Zak(C) on RZ. I didn't code much for RZ project, i just did managing mostly.

Kayte

Living La Dolce Vita.
Apr 19, 2011
All of you's can bitch about me having leaving or etc. But i have been working on research non-stop since November the first.
Like i said before i am not putting Habbo infront of my life, i currently work 5hours day at a temp job. I got applications to sort out, forms to fill out for student loan stuff. What do you want me to do? Complete a server that will give their virtual thanks to me for, and then what get sue'd by Sulake the next day.

I totally agree. I was a complete habbotard back in the days. Then university got in my way. Now I've kinda 'toned down' on my habbotardy-ness. Don't let a silly pixel game get in the way of your future. I also don't blame you to be honest. You only live one life, make it a good life - I think.

Flint

http://Dusk-Hotel.com
Jul 10, 2012
I totally agree. I was a complete habbotard back in the days. Then university got in my way. Now I've kinda 'toned down' on my habbotardy-ness. Don't let a silly pixel game get in the way of your future. I also don't blame you to be honest. You only live one life, make it a good life - I think.
Mikkel, is a terrible coder.

He can call me all he wants e-talk doesn't affect me at all. I didn't kick him, he came blabbing on about his leaving etc. Users even said it too me.
He bitched about Quackster because he helped.

If you have such a problem, learn Cryptology, work off the base?

No my username is Zak(C) on RZ. I didn't code much for RZ project, i just did managing mostly.

All Pretty True Tbh...
Well All I Can Say Is Goodluck In Life Zak =] Im Sure Users Will Be Happy To Work Off From This

Flint

http://Dusk-Hotel.com
Jul 10, 2012
It won't be a surprise if and tells the surprise. facepalm.jpg
Makes no sense or i just fail at reading :(
I bet the suprise is it released ;O naaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread