RevCMS 3.0 [PHP, MVC, Multi-Support]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Menna

Mar 16, 2012
I think you should make a store for the website so, owners will be able to sell things but, with a base already made.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Thanks to from prjRev now has a host!

I will put up a live demo in about two weeks. Stay tuned!

TehJohn

Sep 28, 2011
Just keep doing it yourself Kryptos. I've been around since 2006 in the retro scene, and I know for a fact relying on Joopie will give you a dead project.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Now, ready to work.

First of all, you can check out my portfolio for now at
I figured I had to put something for now. I'll put a demo in it and then the download site in it soon.

Started work. Expect updates in a few hours(At most 24).

---------------

Started to work on /me page. The JavaScript shizzle I needed from Joopie did it myself ;D

A lot will be very ajax driven, with the use of Helpers ( This is will allow users, specially the ones who get them first with only this skin ( Donators ) to be able to play around with it easily ).

TheCanadian

Jordan behind you ;P
Mar 21, 2011
finally :) it would been done if you weren't relying on Joopie for all this time -.-

Good luck mate :)

Puridee

Jan 20, 2011
Nice, this is maybe the first content management system for a Habbo Retros that doesn't include many exploits and broken codes. You did a very good job at this project. But should have coded it in java<3 Nice going.

Spartak

Sep 24, 2011
Nice, this is maybe the first content management system for a Habbo Retros that doesn't include many exploits and broken codes. You did a very good job at this project. But should have coded it in java<3 Nice going.
Java? or JS? i should relook the language x_x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread