RevCMS 3.0 [PHP, MVC, Multi-Support]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
So, since a ton of you want an advanced housekeeping -- I'll be making two, just to be sure( and be cool ).

One will be built on top of Bootstrap, another one will be from a template I bought with donation money from Themeforest.
Already working on them, will show screenies so you can all start orgasming :)

Spartak

Sep 24, 2011
So, since a ton of you want an advanced housekeeping -- I'll be making two, just to be sure( and be cool ).

One will be built on top of Bootstrap, another one will be from a template I bought with donation money from Themeforest.
Already working on them, will show screenies so you can all start orgasming :)
NULLED WEBSITE EXIST...scriptmafia...u will get all of tmforest templates x) but Copyright...

TheCanadian

Jordan behind you ;P
Mar 21, 2011
Nice work mate :) If I was you I won't spend a penny buying those them when I get em FREE ;)

Also please make sure to make the Ban System more advance like the UberCMS. When users are banned, they see a page where they will be able to appeal, and the message goes in the Housekeeping then you can Unban them... Would be really nice, that's the only thing I had always liked about UberCMS.

Spartak

Sep 24, 2011
Nice work mate :) If I was you I won't spend a penny buying those them when I get em FREE ;)

Also please make sure to make the Ban System more advance like the UberCMS. When users are banned, they see a page where they will be able to appeal, and the message goes in the Housekeeping then you can Unban them... Would be really nice, that's the only thing I had always liked about UberCMS.
someone released that x) on Otaku and there. it will help u ^^

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
If you ever decide hooking up ASP.NET for 4.0, 5.0 what ever build.

Let me know, i'll make the best fluent NHibernate system for your ASP.NET.

Anyhow progress seem great as ever, keep it up!

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
If you ever decide hooking up ASP.NET for 4.0, 5.0 what ever build.

Let me know, i'll make the best fluent NHibernate system for your ASP.NET.

Anyhow progress seem great as ever, keep it up!

Never, I have a Mac.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Yer. but, like have Phoenix auto into Database, rather than nubs getting confused and not knowing what to do.
Both.

Anyways

UPDATEZZZZ

Screen%20Shot%202012-04-25%20at%2011.54.41%20PM.png

• Me page is done
    • Ajax driven online users count
    • Ajax driven credits and pixels count
    • Convert user info into html parameters

rickymenier

May 26, 2010
Both.

Anyways

UPDATEZZZZ

Screen%20Shot%202012-04-25%20at%2011.54.41%20PM.png

• Me page is done
    • Ajax driven online users count
    • Ajax driven credits and pixels count
    • Convert user info into html parameters

I'm loving it (Y)
couldn't help but notice the "Friends disabled." on the side. Is that gonna be like a friend stream?

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
I'm loving it (Y)
couldn't help but notice the "Friends disabled." on the side. Is that gonna be like a friend stream?

At the top stream I am thinking of putting the articles and at the bottom 5 random friends that are online ;) Glad you like it.

Cool I Love the design r u the codder who did icecron?

No, I am not. I am taking ICECRON's design for a theme which is called 'Icecron', credits to the original author are in a meta-tag in the HTML files.

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
Ajax is so cool man.

Keep it up, also do a plugin of the PHP friend stream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread