RevCMS 3.0 [PHP, MVC, Multi-Support]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
What ever happened to sending out a BETA to everyone who donated? :S Surely it would have been better to stress test it and run it on NGH for example with 400-500 users?

You stress testing a CMS for user handling?

Theirs a beta at Obbo.

People who have donated, may get their copy early, i'm sure it was promised.

Twan

Feb 14, 2011
You stress testing a CMS for user handling?

Theirs a beta at Obbo.

People who have donated, may get their copy early, i'm sure it was promised.
Yeah, its true that they get it earlier. I only donated $1 so its not for me -_-

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I've temporarily disabled the beta at Obbo.

, it's not 100% finished, so it wouldn't be exactly good to run it at NGH, that's why on Obbo we put it on a separate server as it's not 100% suitable for public.

Jun 1, 2012
off topic: Notice how Antoni0's been a member since Sunday, and he's saying shit about the sexy as hell housekeeping.
on topic: Did I mention the housekeeping is sexy as hell?
;D

Mitchul

Sledmoresux
Feb 18, 2012
The housekeeping reminds me of this housekeeping ;3

offtopic:
off topic: Notice how Antoni0's been a member since Sunday, and he's saying shit about the sexy as hell housekeeping.
on topic: Did I mention the housekeeping is sexy as hell?
;D

Ironic post is ironic...

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Rev got leaked ( I do not recommend anyone using it, it's about a month old and I haven't checked for security holes in it )
Still, I have a sense of humor.
22008178.jpg
Anyways, development continues -- move your ass,

AlexFallen

Developer
Jul 19, 2011
Rev got leaked ( I do not recommend anyone using it, it's about a month old and I haven't checked for security holes in it )
Still, I have a sense of humor.
22008178.jpg
Anyways, development continues -- move your ass,
Was just about to let you know about the leak. Anyways, good luck!

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
LOL yeah. I even tried it, and yuppppppppp... it just shows me blank index whenever I configure the site. :lol: And nice thing it was a month old. :up: Keep up .

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Shame it got leaked, I had nothing to do with it just saying ^ I did download it and it looked a tad different to the one you gave me :p.

Heaplink

Developer & Designer
Nov 9, 2011
I don't know how it got leaked either. Unless Bitbucket had a security breach somehow, because it's hosted there as a private repository for me and Kryptos only.

But anyway, I got back from sickness. Still a bit sick sitting with snot overall me body (not literally though). I'm going to see if the Housekeeping can be done really soon, since the idea was to make a better way to implement and use modal windows, but I feel if it's going to be released as soon as possible I could just make patches in the future.

So I'm currently making some new stylings and give it off to Kryptos so he can implement it.

Feedback

Haboa Hotel
Jun 11, 2012
Sorry to possibly go off topic, but, I was just wondering, will the CMS be completed? And is there an expected date for the release?

Heaplink

Developer & Designer
Nov 9, 2011
Sorry to possibly go off topic, but, I was just wondering, will the CMS be completed? And is there an expected date for the release?
Of course it will be completed, but the release is in the approach "When it's done". We can't really come out with a date or anything, but I'm working as hard as I can to get the Housekeeping done.

Feedback

Haboa Hotel
Jun 11, 2012
Of course it will be completed, but the release is in the approach "When it's done". We can't really come out with a date or anything, but I'm working as hard as I can to get the Housekeeping done.
Yeah, I understand. But, I didn't know there was a RevCMS 3.0 release, in witch I was planning to convert my hotel into RevCMS 1.9.9, but I saw this development, so I'm just wanting to know so I don't waste my time on making a RevCMS edit. :p Is there somewhere I can go to check the progress of the development. But I hope this CMS is good, and also, will it be capatable with my UberCMS + Phoenix database, as I am currently using UberCMS and Phoenix Emulator, and I'm not sure if the login/register will work with my current password encryption.. Anyway, good luck with the development!

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
It was no security breach. it was just a untrusted black guy.

Anyhow goodluck with further development.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
On R a G e Z O N E i saw a leaked one, i think thats not the done one?

Nope, just some no brain kid released a very old version, doesn't even work good. It's an open source release when its finished, so I don't recommend using the leaked version.

DaLightz

See ya'll in the afterlife.
May 19, 2012
Wow. Leaked? For real? -_-
So sad someone has to leak out such a nice cms. Funny part is, its not even released yet so im guessing the leak was shit. Da fork is the point of that?
---
But kryptos, quick question.. Has the database class changed in 3.0? I mean like, in revcms 1x for a data base query it would be: mysql_query . However, in UberCMS for example, it would be dbquery or somehting like that. So, to get to the point, will it still be "mysql_query" ?

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
.. since you're working on the CMS too.. are we expecting some complex housekeeping there? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread