ZeusDesigns Theme [iDream]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andeh

the best cis-boy
Jun 1, 2010
The time I had to spare today, I worked on a theme.
All created by me ;3

1313867863-ZeusDesigns_Theme.png

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
I really like the design! Are you actually going to use it, since you don't like it.

Andeh

the best cis-boy
Jun 1, 2010
Since I'm bored, I'm trying to do my first PSD to HTML, with that one, might release it if I succeed.

Made the logo content box fit the header;
1313870607-ZeusDesigns_Theme.png

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
It's okay. I think that there's a bit too much grey. Also, the font doesn't look that appealing, IMO. But it does have some potential. Practice makes perfect.

Andeh

the best cis-boy
Jun 1, 2010
It's my first theme ever, and I tried doing it fast, so I understand why it became like this.
Thanks for the feedback though!

Forum

Anything and everything.
Jun 18, 2011
I really love the theme but you should try make a theme with more colours then only grey and black for the rest do i like the psd template and your making much improvements with this.

I dont agree with this i think its nice the way it is and that their shouldnt be any changed on this template because its already good so i would release it like this or sell it like this and if someones gonna be editing it then they should be so free to give it to the template maker to so he might can release that to.

LeCeejay

Dec 25, 2010
I like this, really good work dude... It's a good theme as Pixel said, but maybe expand on colors?

Andeh

the best cis-boy
Jun 1, 2010
I'm very sad man. Color isn't a word too me.
Yeah I'll include more in my next layout.

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
Simple and sleek, i like it andeh. ;] not too colorful, and not too boring in the same context imo. But yeah, i have to agree with rasta, that font isn't appealing to me either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread