Flash Zen Hotel » Start your new Pixelated Life!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zach

Dec 29, 2015
also my staff is not someone i just met. i've known my manager alex for atleast 6 months. and my co owner mikkel for 1 year+
Stil too much.

The thing is.. Nobody asked you, so why bring your negativity to a Retro that just recently opened?
Well this is a thread what do you expect? I'm giving them ways to improve.
-Reduce staff
-Make sure the motto is correct.
By posting this thread they consent to listen to my bullshit.

JOBAL

Not cheating? Your not trying
Dec 4, 2013
really cool edit on the Me Page, I don't think you have a staff problem really, its 2 Owners and a Manager. If you hired any other rank right now then that would be a problem. However, with 2 owners and a manager supposedly advertising, I can't help but wonder why there isn't more users on, maybe not everyone is doing their job to their full potential? Anyways, best of luck to you and you hotel, keep up the good work.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Not a fan of the motto "where your dreams can come true" as I think most peoples dreams aren't related to habbo, well mine aren't anyway. but other than that it looks good. Neat & tidy CMS. Good luck.

Oct 11, 2014
really cool edit on the Me Page, I don't think you have a staff problem really, its 2 Owners and a Manager. If you hired any other rank right now then that would be a problem. However, with 2 owners and a manager supposedly advertising, I can't help but wonder why there isn't more users on, maybe not everyone is doing their job to their full potential? Anyways, best of luck to you and you hotel, keep up the good work.

Not a fan of the motto "where your dreams can come true" as I think most peoples dreams aren't related to habbo, well mine aren't anyway. but other than that it looks good. Neat & tidy CMS. Good luck.
thanks for you kind words :)

Hotel Motto Changed :D:D:D:D

Oct 11, 2014
ccf55ddeafb04c42802aca290be730e2.png

check out this new Olympics Furniture :)

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
Hope you continue putting effort into this hotel. The number one reason hotels fail is due to owners getting lazy and not putting continuous effort into the project, with or without users. Eventually it will pay off. Keep up the good work.

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
Stil too much.

Well this is a thread what do you expect? I'm giving them ways to improve.
-Reduce staff
-Make sure the motto is correct.
By posting this thread they consent to listen to my bullshit.
'Make sure the motto is correct, Lol the most littlest things ever.

Zach

Dec 29, 2015
'Make sure the motto is correct, Lol the most littlest things ever.

Still a thing, its like me opening a kebab shop and then making a advertisement in the local newspaper saying its not kebabs it is alcohol when its actually kebabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread