Zaps bfly emu, changing to auth_ticket?

AlterAxe

Mar 16, 2013
Hello, I'm trying to edit Zaps R63A emulator to get the SSO from auth_ticket instead of users_tickets, I believe I've almost successfully done it, but when I go to enter the client I receive this error as a critical exception.

Code:
TokenID: 1Invalid Dario bug duing user login: System.NotImplementedException: The method or operation is not implemented.
  at Butterfly.HabboHotel.Users.UserDataManagement.UserDataFactory.GetUserData(String AuthTicket, Byte& errorCode) in C:\Users\User1\Downloads\ZAP SOURCE\ZAP SOURCE\Butterfly Emulator\HabboHotel\Users\UserData\UserDataFactory.cs:line 397
  at Butterfly.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.tryLogin(String AuthTicket) in C:\Users\User1\Downloads\ZAP SOURCE\ZAP SOURCE\Butterfly Emulator\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 123

I've looked at both of those lines and this is what they show.
UserDataFactory.cs:line397
Code:
throw new NotImplementedException();

GameClient.cs:line123
Code:
UserData userData = UserDataFactory.GetUserData(AuthTicket, out errorCode);

If you know what I've done wrong/know how to fix it don't hesitate to reply.
Thanks in advance,
AlterAxe

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Hmm, when I was using BCStorm I didn't have any public rooms and it worked fine, how would I get the public room items?

I am most likely wrong then (I use BcStorm and I know that BcStorm is basically Butterfly). - Anyhow I suggest you experiment w/ the error logs or disable strict mode to track errors then enable again, as I am now going for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread